Football (Played with Feet)

Madjonny

I have to admit I expected more from both teams, but Neuer was playing close to his best and the psg defence held off well against Bayern. Still find myself getting mesmerized by the likes of Mbappe and Alphonso Davies

I quite enjoyed the final and you always felt something could happen no matter where the ball was on the pitch at the time. Bayern were very calm and composed on the ball but they did make a couple of sloppy mistakes which could and should have been punished. PSG's finishing was pretty weak but Neuer did make a couple of key saves. This means Bayern won every single game in the tournament and are currently on a 21 win streak. This was also a victory for proper football against arab money and the icing on the cake was Neymar crying! He's definitely matured as a footballer and is such a team player now but his antics still make him a total cock. 

1 hour ago, ChaosGladiator said:

Seeing Messi leave Barca would honestly make 2020 so much better 😂

I'm now all of a sudden really interested in seeing if he can do well at another club. Just a shame hes doing this at such a late stage in his career. If he goes to China it'll be a travesty.

12 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I'm now all of a sudden really interested in seeing if he can do well at another club. Just a shame hes doing this at such a late stage in his career. If he goes to China it'll be a travesty.

The prick doesn't pay his taxes so yeah I think money will dictate what he does😁

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

35 minutes into the new season as its gutting to say something so negative so early... but the refereeing is already soooo bad. I really hope the soft falling over doesn't drag itself all over the Championship. Poor to see from Bournemouth.

Interesting start to the season so far.

Arsenal looked impressive in their first game, Spurs need a striker and for Ndombele to come good, Leeds are going to have an interesting season and I regret already not putting Salah in my fantasy team.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

On 9/12/2020 at 7:57 PM, J4MES OX4D said:

Liverpool 4-3 Leeds looked a cracking game! It deserved a live crowd really

Had to be those two teams, and on the opening day of the season didn't it?

Tbf, the Premiership is a better place with Leeds in it...just providing they can just finish a boring 16th or 17th each year 😁

5 hours ago, uberwarrior said:

Did Neymar get sent off because someone called him a play acting girl!!??

He's gonna look a right twat if his convenient racism allegations get proven false or even unfounded. There is no place in football for racism but there is also no place for players who make up such things just because they are having a bad game or a tantrum. 

14 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

Two lads from Real Madrid heading to Spurs it would appear.

Meanwhile we're probably getting dumped out of Thursday night football, I almost hope, by a Lokamotiv.

Some bloke called Gareth Bale. Never heard of him. 

1 hour ago, phil bottle said:

Two lads from Real Madrid heading to Spurs it would appear.

While, in other transfer news of a less spectacular nature.....

_114406963_thiago-index.jpg
WWW.BBC.CO.UK

Liverpool agree a deal to sign Spain midfielder Thiago Alcantara from Bayern Munich for at least £20m, plus £5m in add-ons.

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork