Football (Played with Feet)

Madjonny

So the loss last night means England don't go through. To be honest I'm so confused I don't really know what England are missing out on. Dont go through to what? Is it still the Euros? Not a scooby do.

Playing with 5 defenders sounds like Gareth was just as confused and didn't realise the purpose of the game is to score more goals than the other team. 

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

On 11/8/2020 at 3:48 PM, J4MES OX4D said:

Torquay 5-6 Crawley!

_115244567_1cup.png
WWW.BBC.CO.UK

Live coverage of Sunday's FA Cup game between Torquay United and Crawley Town.

5 goals in extra time!

Also Chorley came from 2-0 down to beat Wigan 3-2 away. 

Great result for Chorley! Its getting bad to worse for Wigan and they've now lost their manager John Sheridan who was helping them out for a short period of time.

On 11/8/2020 at 9:13 PM, J4MES OX4D said:

Arsenal 0-3 Aston Villa

Another fantastic result for Villa after two poor defeats. Arsenal's joint-worst home defeat in the Prem and them sitting 11th on -1 goal difference. Bring Wenger back😎

I still feel Villa have a great chance of Europa League football next year. Their team looks solid if they can keep fit.

Also @J4MES OX4D  the penalty miss and Tierney falling over kept me laughing a lot over the weekend. 🤣🤣

30 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

So the loss last night means England don't go through. To be honest I'm so confused I don't really know what England are missing out on. Dont go through to what? Is it still the Euros? Not a scooby do.

Playing with 5 defenders sounds like Gareth was just as confused and didn't realise the purpose of the game is to score more goals than the other team. 

Nations League being each year devalues it for me. If they market it right and have a proper build up, maybe it could have a purpose. However, with football being crammed in of late through the restrictions we all face, I don't think its aiding towards regular club football as more and more players don't get the rest time they need.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

2 hours ago, phil bottle said:

So the loss last night means England don't go through. To be honest I'm so confused I don't really know what England are missing out on. Dont go through to what?

More fucking friendlies dressed up as competitive games Phil!

I couldn't care that we didn't progress - I just hope Southgate doesn't experiment when it matters as the last thing we need is Pickford left midfield! 

11 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:

Meanwhile here's Southgate thinking we can win the Euros with 7 centre backs on the left wing😎

I think he just realises that we are just not the best international team at defending so he bulk loads on trying to get clean sheets whilst trying to give the attackers freedom. I think we are a bit overloaded though at times! 🤣

2 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

oh man that got me @J4MES OX4D 🤣 Whats going on Sebba?! @ChaosGladiator  

I'm not actually watching the matches so I dunno, but seems we just can't score. I like how Keane is the one saying it as united were 1 spot above us on the table before the weekend as well. But then again he's always been a twat 😂

_115746186_p0901x6w.jpg
WWW.BBC.CO.UK

Eighth-tier Marine draw Premier League leaders Tottenham in the third round of the FA Cup, sparking a delighted reaction from Marine boss Neil Young and fans in nearby houses.

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

13 hours ago, Plumbers Crack said:
_115746186_p0901x6w.jpg
WWW.BBC.CO.UK

Eighth-tier Marine draw Premier League leaders Tottenham in the third round of the FA Cup, sparking a delighted reaction from Marine boss Neil Young and fans in nearby houses.

That's awesome. Dead cert to be shown live on BBC I reckon.

When we played Fleetwood, Poch brought on Harry Kane towards the end of the game so the Fleetwood fans could see him in action.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

6 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

You starting to at least let yourself believe you will win one trophy minimum this season @phil bottle 😎?

I was discussing the reaction to yesterday's game with my fellow yids. Pundits complaining it was not a spectacle, was annoying as fuck.

How Jamie Redknapp has a career as a pundit is a mystery to me, him and Merson should go open up a pub somewhere with Matt Le Tissier, they all belong together as miserable old men sitting around a pint of ale moaning about the youth of today. Souness too but he's Scottish so that's familiar territory for stereotyping, dour bastard that he is😁

I knew this was coming, they literally haven't the intelligence to think anything else. 

Liverpool will still win the big one I reckon.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

If Spurs still had Poch I would't mind as much as he was a great guy and what he did with the club was amazing, but Jose can fuck right off 🤣 I don't want that man winning any trophies ever again. Bring back Happy Harry so we get some awesome deadline day signings! At least he was entertaining 😂

On 12/7/2020 at 12:10 PM, phil bottle said:

I was discussing the reaction to yesterday's game with my fellow yids. Pundits complaining it was not a spectacle, was annoying as fuck.

How Jamie Redknapp has a career as a pundit is a mystery to me, him and Merson should go open up a pub somewhere with Matt Le Tissier, they all belong together as miserable old men sitting around a pint of ale moaning about the youth of today. Souness too but he's Scottish so that's familiar territory for stereotyping, dour bastard that he is😁

I knew this was coming, they literally haven't the intelligence to think anything else. 

Liverpool will still win the big one I reckon.

100% agree with this Phil. Its like they're trying to change how Mourinho is seen in the public eye. He really isn't that defensive at all. He's just a tactical genius imo. He's getting the best out of Spurs and the football they do play far better than most teams in many pockets when i've watched.