Football (Played with Feet)

Madjonny

16 minutes ago, J4MES OX4D said:

Shamrock 0-0 AC Milan after 3 minutes. They just need to hold out for another 87..

Considering the next team Milan has to face is a Norwegian one I’m keeping my fingers crossed Shamrock pull off a 1-0 upset 😂

2 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:

In a shock twist, Gareth Bale joins West Ham on loan for the season!

That would surprise me less than Jomathan Woodgate and Julien Faubert going to Real 🤣😂

1 hour ago, Plumbers Crack said:

Any thoughts on the current League 1 table @J4MES OX4D ? 😗😎

We're top if you have the table upside down😎

Horrid luck so far - about 7 first team players injured and several unfit, two tough opening fixtures in an already cluttered schedule and were absolutely skint! This season will probably be a write-off for most teams and most will be happy just to survive financially. 

12 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:

We're top if you have the table upside down😎

Horrid luck so far - about 7 first team players injured and several unfit, two tough opening fixtures in an already cluttered schedule and were absolutely skint! This season will probably be a write-off for most teams and most will be happy just to survive financially. 

Very true and I’ll be happy if/when we get to ~40 points.....it was too good an opportunity to miss though! 🤣🤣

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

15 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:

Man Utd 1-3 Crystal Palace 

ROFL! So much for United being title contenders...

They looked so poor as well. For me, they are missing a Viera type player. An older, far more experience hard nose that breaks the play up and gets them moving up the pitch. Different to others here, I like Maguire as a defender but Lindelof is just not up to scratch next to him. You need pairings like Ferdinand and Viduc as one of them on their own couldn't do the job effectively.

In other news, we now have the new Messi! 😍

Tyrhys Dolan is the absolute real deal. Preston released him after completing in some of their youth setup - because they said he wasn't ready for first team football. God knows why, but we immediately signed him up on a contract and then he was straight into the first team squad. When he came on against Bournemouth in the first week I think everyone stood watching their streams in awe of the lad. He has super fast feet and he changes the pace of the entire game.

He started the cup game against Newcastle and again vs Wycombe yesterday - and he was incredible to say the least.

A 5-0 win yesterday and 3 performances that deserves wins means its been a hugely positive start for Rovers this time round!

1 hour ago, uberwarrior said:

Maybe the EPL should ban fans forever, that way we'll see a shit ton of goals every week!

It definitely feels more like training matches cos the pressure is off from having no fans around.

Shock news this week as Ryan Reynolds and one of the actors from It’s Always Sunny In Philladelphia are in talks to buy Wrexham AFC. Doubt they’ll lead them into the BPL any time soon, but could be interesting.

On 9/23/2020 at 11:09 PM, ChaosGladiator said:

Shock news this week as Ryan Reynolds and one of the actors from It’s Always Sunny In Philladelphia are in talks to buy Wrexham AFC. Doubt they’ll lead them into the BPL any time soon, but could be interesting.

I don't what to say to this other than...why Wrexham?? 😬

6 minutes ago, J4MES OX4D said:

Chelsea spent over £200m but are 3-0 down to West Brom in the first half hour😂

They look like utter dog food. Man Utd we're nearly just as bad but they ground out a wacky result with that penalty after full time 🤣

I'm loving this season so far. Its very VERY difficult not to get carried away with Blackburn so far. Its not just the fact we've battered Wycombe 5-0 and then 4-0 away at Derby (sorry Tom @LordBaguette ), its the performances that are reminding me very much of how we were in yesteryears Premiership. We could have won 10-0 today and it was all without our star Right Back (Nyambe), Midfielder (Travis) and Striker (Dack). I ain't sure how they'll get back in the team tbh!

Lee's mind - "stay grounded Lee, its only a few games. its okay, it'll all go to shit in a few weeks. Calm down". I fucking love my club. 😄

16 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:

Damn, Chelsea clawed it back to 3-3 - was inevitable and although the points were shared in a game of two halves; both will be fairly pissed off after all that. WBA threw it away amen Chelsea still dropped 2 points.

Boing boing Baggies absolutely throwing away a decent chance at 3 valuable points. They just don't want to be in the premiership, do they?

17 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:

Man City 2-5 Leicester 

I watched this and it was a great game. Leicester looked brilliant and Vardy was certainly worth his hattrick. Don't be put off by the 2 pens he took because his all round play couldn't be handled by Man City.

For Pep they were saying this is his first 5th year tenure at a club so it'll be very interesting to see where he goes from here. The shine of 'Pep The Great' could be dismantled somewhat if he spends too much time at the club and they stagnate for some years. Can't help but feel City are in a transition period though so Man City fans and others shouldn't expect them to dominate like they have in previous years.

49 minutes ago, J4MES OX4D said:

Man Utd 1-6 Tottenham!

Probably the lowest point for United in the Premier League. They need more defenders and a proper manager. Astonishing performance from Spurs and it should've been double-figures. 

BRING BACK MOYES😂

Patrice Evra got so emotional he started telling Sky he was going to end his contract as a commentator. 

Happy days at Spurs right now after a punishing schedule of games.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

24 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

Patrice Evra got so emotional he started telling Sky he was going to end his contract as a commentator. 

Happy days at Spurs right now after a punishing schedule of games.

jose mourinho smile GIF by KICK

😎