Football (Played with Feet)

Madjonny

Harry Kane has scored a hatrick (that's three goals y'all) in his last two games. If he does another tonight he'll be starting 2018 with another record.

Will he do it? Will he fuck now I've gone and mentioned it and jinxed him. :blink::(:lol:

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

So, last night the scum drew with the scum. They both dropped 2 points. Sweet.

Tonight play Spurs play against the scum. This particular scum could get relegated but would call it a good season if they played one decent game against the mighty Spurs. Sad fucks.😂

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

4 hours ago, phil bottle said:

So, last night the scum drew with the scum. They both dropped 2 points. Sweet.

Tonight play Spurs play against the scum. This particular scum could get relegated but would call it a good season if they played one decent game against the mighty Spurs. Sad fucks.😂

Didn’t realise you were playing Naaarich in the cup Phil? :lol::lol:

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

1 hour ago, Plumbers Crack said:

Didn’t realise you were playing Naaarich in the cup Phil? :lol::lol:

Ha ha no, we have Wimbledon on Saturday, our third game in 5 days:blink:

However, just so you know, I shit on the Canaries:D

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

England will play Nigeria at Wembley and Costa Rica at Elland Road in their final friendly matches ahead of this summer's World Cup.

So, I see us picking up a few injuries, particularly v Costa Rica

Really not excited for the World Cup this time round though for some reason, hope that changes, and we get some good football.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Phil will like this 

Yeah the fuckers will languish 7th place in the Prem but because of sod's footballing law they will win the Europa and get in the Champions league the back way. Bastards[emoji16]

Let's just hope Wenger refuses to leave[emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Just watched the highlights of the Chelsea vs Naarwich cup game and, it pains me to say this, I actually felt sorry for the scummers. Chelsea would be better of in an Olympic 10m diving competition than in a football match. Cheating bar stewards

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

3 minutes ago, Plumbers Crack said:

Just watched the highlights of the Chelsea vs Naarwich cup game and, it pains me to say this, I actually felt sorry for the scummers. Chelsea would be better of in an Olympic 10m diving competition than in a football match. Cheating bar stewards

Yep, Cheatski were more disgraceful than usual last night. All that money and talent, yet versus a lower league team they resort to the kind of international Olympic diving that we never used to have in English football. Pathetic eh.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

14 minutes ago, Baabcat said:

To be fair two of the ‘dives’ I saw in extra time looked like stonewall penalties to me.

its not often I see anyone who hates Chelsea more than me but that referee did! Good job 👍 

The Pedro dive earlier in the game is a joy to watch, perfect 10😁

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

42 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

The Pedro dive earlier in the game is a joy to watch, perfect 10😁

I missed that but it's stuff like that which puts referees against them as they don't want to be mugged.

im not sure how the video referee thing works though, plenty of times the referee seemed to think, well I could review or I could send the fucker in blue off. Screw it, red card. 

6 minutes ago, Baabcat said:

I missed that but it's stuff like that which puts referees against them as they don't want to be mugged.

im not sure how the video referee thing works though, plenty of times the referee seemed to think, well I could review or I could send the fucker in blue off. Screw it, red card. 

I agree, it's a tricky one and they need to get the balance (and accuracy) right. Only by trying it and learning from each experience I suppose....

....but one thing they could do, is give better training and guidance to the poor blind bastards in green/black well in advance, otherwise inconsistencies will make it a mockery.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

I'm hyped we got Sanchez but the video that was made for his introduction was fucking awful.

Still......great swap IMO
Mourinho is in form today.

Laughing at both Arsenal and Real Madrid.

Talk about your pantomime villain🤣

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg