Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited

21 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

90 GB download. Man, I love updates....

I got 3 of them when I first put the disc in. First one was for 70, other was close to 20 and the last one was 4 gb I think 😂

Ran a dungeon last night with Aaron, Marc and a random dude. None of us had ever done the dungeon before and it turned out to be a dlc one. Think it took us close to 90 minutes to finish it and a ton of deaths for all of us. One of the bosses had over 5 million hp and it wasn’t even the last one or the worst one 😂😂😂

On 8/27/2020 at 8:22 AM, ChaosGladiator said:

Ran a dungeon last night with Aaron, Marc and a random dude. None of us had ever done the dungeon before and it turned out to be a dlc one. Think it took us close to 90 minutes to finish it and a ton of deaths for all of us. One of the bosses had over 5 million hp and it wasn’t even the last one or the worst one 😂😂😂

Wowser, what happens to you if you die? Lose much stuff doing it or do you have to be careful how much you die against bosses in a dungeon?

53 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Wowser, what happens to you if you die? Lose much stuff doing it or do you have to be careful how much you die against bosses in a dungeon?

Your armour loses a bit of durability. Then you also gotta have filled soul gems to respawn or your group needs to revive you

19 hours ago, ChaosGladiator said:

Your armour loses a bit of durability. Then you also gotta have filled soul gems to respawn or your group needs to revive you

Ah cool, thanks good to know. Does that mean your armour needs to be completely replaced or repaired? Ilike the idea that your team must eventually help you revive otherwise you could just go ham on the boss and die repeatedly.

1 hour ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Ah cool, thanks good to know. Does that mean your armour needs to be completely replaced or repaired? Ilike the idea that your team must eventually help you revive otherwise you could just go ham on the boss and die repeatedly.

You can repair your armour at any merchant. As for the bossfights your team has to revive you for those if you go down. If the whole group dies you get the option to respawn yourself, but it also resets the boss hp to full

40 minutes ago, Nutcuttlit said:

Bring it on, love playing this and there's so much more content. Let's see if we can get 12 people for a huge run.

Is that the max for an in-game group size?

5 hours ago, RedXIII said:

Just started playing this so I was wondering if there’s any newbie friendly groups going? You’ll have to bare with me I don’t know what I’m doing yet 😂

Absolutely Scott, currently @Nutcuttlit  @J&B  @ChaosGladiator  @LordBaguette  and @Misneach_  have played it quiet a bit whereas i'm pretty new to it as well so picking up every so often. Might be worth checking out the classes and seeing what you fancy? I'm Nutty will be able to give some very good pointers to help you understand what to do. I found it easier to get into than FF14 tbh.

Awesome! I just started playing a nightblade. Lots to learn but it seems pretty enjoyable! Just been bumbling around solo do far though so it would be great to link in with a group and really start to get into it. Yeah FF14 takes getting used to. I’ve put several years into it and run the hard end game content and a couple of the classes confuse me even now! 

I need to get back on ESO as the last week has been all PUBG 😅

First character I made on this was a nightblade, I suggest looking up build guides online for which abilities to unlock @RedXIII  there is also a skill advisor in game that you can use, but it’s not as detailed as the guides you find on the internet.

On 9/16/2020 at 7:08 PM, RedXIII said:

Awesome! I just started playing a nightblade. Lots to learn but it seems pretty enjoyable! Just been bumbling around solo do far though so it would be great to link in with a group and really start to get into it. Yeah FF14 takes getting used to. I’ve put several years into it and run the hard end game content and a couple of the classes confuse me even now! 

Brill, i'll send you a PSN invite and we just need to find a night where we can get back into it again. I'm sure @ChaosGladiator  and @Nutcuttlit  can work out when they're on next (even though I know you guys have been sucked into PUBG!)