Favourite Planet and why

GazzaGarratt

What's your favourite destination in Destiny 2 and why?

Mine is Nessus. I enjoy visiting FailSafe (she is funnier than I initially thought) and the fact that some of the adventures of initially done around the Exodus Black make it a pretty interesting planet. Surprising too as I never really wanted to explore Venus with the Vex on Destiny 1.

Probably Nessus. Have spent most time there. 
Don't care much for Titan, as it's too small and events are few.

Titan is 3rd for me. IO I couldn't give 2 fucks about, even though there isn't much there. IO to me is bland. EDZ is a very close second. That was one major win making the map super huge. Loads of little places to explore, and they could connect it to the original D1 map if they wanted to.

Nessus is first, with the EDZ and Titan joint second.

I'd absolutely love to see more of the Titan arcology. What we did see of those hallways and spaces clearly showed Golden Age humanity at the apex of their building and design... only to lose it all. It's a reason why I always liked the buried city of Freehold and Clovis Bray facilities on Mars back in D1 (so much so I have an official print poster of Freehold).

Via the FG App

1562265543_Starletlogsig.png.19b3c199efb193f2f7d11a161bf5a2d6.png

Nessus is great and has plenty of adventures to do although it reminds me of the No Man's Sky Aesthetics. The banter between the Failsafe and Cayde is superb also and it's a shame that the other parts of the game weren't this well written or engaging. Titan is very atmospheric but there isn't too much to do on there sadly. The EDZ is very nice also with a pretty backdrop.  That's as far as I've got and by the sounds of it, I've seen the best of it! 

Nessus is great and has plenty of adventures to do although it reminds me of the No Man's Sky Aesthetics. The banter between the Failsafe and Cayde is superb also and it's a shame that the other parts of the game weren't this well written or engaging. Titan is very atmospheric but there isn't too much to do on there sadly. The EDZ is very nice also with a pretty backdrop.  That's as far as I've got and by the sounds of it, I've seen the best of it! 

Titan was a huge let down. The amount of stuff you could put on Titan would be staggering.. but nope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

1 hour ago, BO7H B4RRELS said:

I do too, but it bugs me like crazy knowing this isn't the full game.

Via the FG App

I reckon everyone got it.

I didn't play much D1 so don't know what I'm missing. But yeah, it is a bit shallow.