To all our new members

TigerBurge

Fist off welcome to our dysfunctional family. I don't think you will find a bigger bunch of assholes and degenerats anywhere else on the interwebs. That said we have all grown to be much than friends. Many of us speak on a daily basis. I,for one, have met some of my best friends on this forum. We want you to all feel at home here too. 

If you havemt already please make a introduction post. Just give us a little history on yourself. Where you're from and what interest you. What games you like to play. Also include your gamer tag and what console you're on. 

We have members spread out all over so it should be easy to find people to game with on all sorts of games. 

Also think about bout creating a PPR(personal progress report) it's a great tool to to use to get to know people a little better. http://forevergaming.co.uk/forum/index.php?/forum/14-personal-progress-reports/

Camt wait to get to know you all better and as always Stay Classy FG

This is a great post from Chris @TigerBurge so hopefully the newer people have seen it and will think about starting a PPR and generally getting involved in FG posts.

Take a look around people and even if you have what you think is stupid questions, just ask them. There's tons on here, like info about Destiny's in and out and I trust the opinions these people give more than anywhere else because they've become close friends and family. It's a unique place you may have already read so don't be put off by getting involved in any section.

It doesn't have to be Destiny, the whole place is all about games and other life stuff, including Videos, Calendar events and we've talked about putting even more on here. All just so we can have a laugh, enjoy games and life stuff together.

Any questions, just give me a shout. Even PM me if you feel its difficult to reply to this. See you around on FG :D

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Great post fellas, always good to have new faces around. I think we (well, me in particular) can be a bit intimidating at first and I can usually tell within 3 mins if the new guys / gals are going to fit in but then I'm also a great ice breaker so whatevs. My most memorable recruit was @Amnotright and @LordBaguette. Tom was fairly civilised but Naereet was absolutely shitfaced. Good times :D

banlol.png

28 minutes ago, Diddums said:

Great post fellas, always good to have new faces around. I think we (well, me in particular) can be a bit intimidating at first and I can usually tell within 3 mins if the new guys / gals are going to fit in but then I'm also a great ice breaker so whatevs. My most memorable recruit was @Amnotright and @LordBaguette. Tom was fairly civilised but Naereet was absolutely shitfaced. Good times :D

What makes you think you’re intimidating? Think the word we use is twat or douche 

8 hours ago, Diddums said:

It would be handy if new people did pop back though. Its the most fucking easiest thing to do but some would rather use whatsapp or just not bother. You can't control and force people here. We've all spent 4 great years here and are a great family unit in my eyes. The least we should be doing is reminded people why its good to talk here rather than anywhere else so everyone at FG can join in the fun.

6 hours ago, BO7H B4RRELS said:

Good post Chris.

I'm interested in hearing how some new members found us, what they find appealing about us, and where we lack from their point of view.

Via the FG App

I've been reaching out to the new guys as I've asked the same thing. I don't want them to feel like they've done their intro and that's that cos our place has so much to offer if you care to look.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb