Junkertown: The Plan - Map Details and Tips

The3rdWalker

That was brilliant. It makes me wonder if we're getting a PvE mode with this by chance? A new map is well overdue anyway, with a game like this I think it needs to focus on a larger update that remains available as it just won't get the same play time once Destiny 2 comes out.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

I think one of my favorite things about it is this should be less resource intensive as it's all in game rendering for the most part. They should be able to pump these out quicker than cinematic. I also LOVED the looney toons, classic cartoon music in the back when it would look to Roadhog. 

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

Unfuckingbeliveable.

Australia got upset by a random pink sign in the map saying 'Take-Out'. They call it 'Take-Away' like we do in the UK.

e083e8facfe079e09fc558935427916c.jpg

However, they were that pissed they took it to the Overwatch community and big Jeff apologised and agreed to change it in a forthcoming patch.

What a fucking nonsense. It's not an Aussie game you dicks. Don't take time to change that shit, put dev work on the content asswipes.

Via the FG App

So the map looks good. Very open - it plays into Pharah / Fucking Hot Healing Chick! pairing. Spawn seems a little strange and not straightforward to get out of it.

On 23 August 2017 at 6:11 PM, GazzaGarratt said:

Unfuckingbeliveable.

Australia got upset by a random pink sign in the map saying 'Take-Out'. They call it 'Take-Away' like we do in the UK.

e083e8facfe079e09fc558935427916c.jpg

However, they were that pissed they took it to the Overwatch community and big Jeff apologised and agreed to change it in a forthcoming patch.

What a fucking nonsense. It's not an Aussie game you dicks. Don't take time to change that shit, put dev work on the content asswipes.

Via the FG App

Wtf? What a load of bullshit.

I haven't played this game in ages, miss it. Maybe games next week.

For rhe record, I hate this fucking map. God damn awful, too wide open at the start and doesn't come up on the rotation enough to get used to it. Probably a good thing.

Is it just me or does anyone else get completely lost and run around in circles when leaving the defence spawn?

Thinking of using this thread for any hints and tips on how to play this map, what team comp ia best for attack and defence, etc.

It's clearly one of the worst maps most of us perform on so rather than just accept it, anypne got any thoughts and tips?

8 hours ago, Misneach_ said:

Brillant Video.... are there more??

No more junkertown ones like this unfortunately Matt. The origin stories though are pretty decent. Reinhardt's is brilliant if you haven't watched them already.