What do you want back?

TigerBurge

We know that some Destiny 1 exotic aromor is making it way into D2. So what do you want to see, weapons or armor 

Mine is easy Bones of Eao. Don't care about any others. They made the hunter jump best in the game. 

I would love the chance to have Helm of Saint-14 back. So many tactics were built on that and the bubble. It would be nice to have a Vex style gun back too.

For the rest of it, I'm actually looking forward to trying out new guns and armour rather than hoping for old stuff.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

3 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I would love the chance to have Helm of Saint-14 back. So many tactics were built on that and the bubble. It would be nice to have a Vex style gun back too.

For the rest of it, I'm actually looking forward to trying out new guns and armour rather than hoping for old stuff.

You didn't play a hunter.  You have no idea how valuable the BoE were 

You didn't play a hunter.  You have no idea how valuable the BoE were 

You're kind of right as I did have one and played it for a number of hours but didn't really care about them as its Titan master race everyday on D1.

I'm beginning to get my head turned though so I'm likely to try them just so I can get better at the game if I'm honest.

I just want melee weapons.

Via the FG App

That's funny, cos I actually don't want too many of those. Well, swords more precisely. The only sword i enjoyed using was the ones after the Crota bridge. I want more choice in guns tbh. What type of melee weapons you thinking of?

Playing devils advocate though, all temporary swords as a mission mechanic were great.

Axes, Swords, Hammers, Knives, and Shields

Personally I feel like everyone should have a loadout of this

Primary 

Secondary

Sidearm

Heavy/ Melee

Dump the stupid damn emotes, and allow the use of the D-PAd for Weapon and Synth selection

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Yeah, agreed. The use of the D-Pad would so much sense rather than using them all just for dancing around.

Actually, I'd also love the Felwinters Lie to come back. However, more importantly if we're playing PvP I don't want to lose ammo for it. Unfortunately, due to the change in Special to Heavy I just can't see this happening at all.

I have to agree about bones of eao for the hunter but from what I saw in the beta the hunter just became unemployed. As for anything else I'd rather just have all new, I played the shit out of destiny 1 I don't want to grind for the same stuff, however knowing bungie new stuff will feel and probably look like old stuff with a new name .

Via the FG App

1 hour ago, techno said:

I have to agree about bones of eao for the hunter but from what I saw in the beta the hunter just became unemployed. As for anything else I'd rather just have all new, I played the shit out of destiny 1 I don't want to grind for the same stuff, however knowing bungie new stuff will feel and probably look like old stuff with a new name .

Via the FG App

Well, quite a few things will be variants to Destiny 1. Otherwise it wouldn't be Destiny 2, it would be completely different, which we're all saying we don't want. I'm hoping that the guns are just slightly different to give something to make them feel 'newer'.

Well, quite a few things will be variants to Destiny 1. Otherwise it wouldn't be Destiny 2, it would be completely different, which we're all saying we don't want. I'm hoping that the guns are just slightly different to give something to make them feel 'newer'.

I think the core gameplay and characters can be the same but there's no reason for armour and guns to be the same as before, the classes are all new and so are the stats.
You used the term variants isn't that saying they will be different? The thread is about what to keep from destiny 1 ..personally in gear terms very little.

Via the FG App

I think the core gameplay and characters can be the same but there's no reason for armour and guns to be the same as before, the classes are all new and so are the stats.
You used the term variants isn't that saying they will be different? The thread is about what to keep from destiny 1 ..personally in gear terms very little.

Via the FG App

Absolutely agree with the sentiment. I don't want exactly the same as D1, just needs the underlying blueprint still there. Variants is like a red and a green apple. Still same underlying fruit but looks slightly different and tastes slightly different too. That's what I was trying to put across.

Via the FG App

I agree - nothing.  There will be things I will miss from D1 but I'd prefer new stuff.  Obviously the underlying things will be similar - chest armour will still be chest armour, it will still have grenade, melee, weapons perks etc. but I'd prefer if D2 was all new stuff.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

58 minutes ago, Bluebear said:

Honestly? The First Curse.

I fell in love with it ever since I got it. It's somewhat understated in looks, and in terms of raw numbers, it isn't the best handcannon, but it felt so right.

I couldn't stand Hand Cannons, mainly because I was shit with them. I definitely want to give them a go this time round. Was that a faction gun or from the Vanguard?

1 hour ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I couldn't stand Hand Cannons, mainly because I was shit with them. I definitely want to give them a go this time round. Was that a faction gun or from the Vanguard?

My second most kills per weapon type are hand cannons. First is scout rifles 

My second most kills per weapon type are hand cannons. First is scout rifles 

I think its because I like more bullets to play with too. Same reason I didn't like Sniper Rifles with just 3 in a mag.

Via the FG App

First Curse was an exotic gained from a quest. A lot of people derided it for not feeling exotic enough, but it felt a beast with a Gunslinger Hunter with Chain of Woe and all that.

Via the FG App

1562265543_Starletlogsig.png.19b3c199efb193f2f7d11a161bf5a2d6.png