Favorite Foods?

The3rdWalker

• Favorite family meal?
  • Favorite fast food restaurant?
  • What food or type of food could you eat every day and never get sick of it?
  • What food do you hate but seemingly everyone likes?
  • What's your favorite restaurant?

• My wife makes something called 'Million Dollar Spaghetti Bake." It's basically spaghetti with all the fixing in a casserole dish and cooked in the oven. 
  • Whataburger! But now since I am no longer in Texas it really depends on the feeling but I do have a guilty pleasure for McDonalds. 
  • I could eat Chinese food every day of the week and not think twice about it, Bethany hates Chinese food so I typically eat this solo once every other month.
  • I hate raw vegetables. Steam them and I love them, raw and I feel like I'm eating dirt.
  • Favorite restaurant right now is a place called "Butcher and The Boar" in Minneapolis. It's just meat... their appetizers are meat plates, followed with more meat.

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

Inside every miserable thin bastard is a happy fat bastard trying to get out! :18_kissing_heart:
Ha ha I'm that lucky skinny bastard that could eat a horse and see no sign of it. I burn everything off with my awesomeness.

Bacon sarnie
Ruby Murray (chicken)
Chicken shish *Turkish
Irish Stew
Spare ribs with barbecue sauce
Mashed potatoes made by me
English breakfast

Plus pretty much everything Mediterranean Mina cooks, except cous cous, fuck that shit.[emoji1]

Hungry now

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

I love a spag bol. I want to try more varied food as I typically stay safe as a lot of Italian food looks fantastic.

I can't stand anything with Mushrooms. Man, they stink and the texture is pretty slimy and awful. No thanks.

Cubed steak,rice and gravy and corn

I hate fast food but Taco Bell if I had to choose 

Chinese or Japanese no good Chinese places around me but two great Japanese places 

Greenbeans 🤢

Shuckin Shack ,it's a seafood place here. Really fresh seafood considering we're three hours from the coast 

On a side note I would rather have a steak fixed by me at home that go out to eat. Mine is the best 

1 hour ago, TigerBurge said:

Cubed steak,rice and gravy and corn

I hate fast food but Taco Bell if I had to choose 

Chinese or Japanese no good Chinese places around me but two great Japanese places 

Greenbeans 🤢

Shuckin Shack ,it's a seafood place here. Really fresh seafood considering we're three hours from the coast 

On a side note I would rather have a steak fixed by me at home that go out to eat. Mine is the best 

What's cubed steak Chris? Never had that.

Ever since I checked this thread earlier, I've wanted a bacon sarnie all day @phil bottle! More importantly Phil, red or browm sauce on it?

2 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Ever since I checked this thread earlier, I've wanted a bacon sarnie all day @phil bottle! More importantly Phil, red or browm sauce on it?

It's basically a cut of sirloin tenderized and flattened by pounding it with a mallet. It's so insanely good.

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

I tried cottage cheese with sliced olives last night after it was suggested to me. It was alright, but was missing something. Might need some sriracha mixed in to balance it out a bit. But I'm going to to try the CC with stewed tomatoes next. I've been having weird cravings for savoury things instead of sweets, for a change.

4 hours ago, Rumelylady said:

I tried cottage cheese with sliced olives last night after it was suggested to me. It was alright, but was missing something. Might need some sriracha mixed in to balance it out a bit. But I'm going to to try the CC with stewed tomatoes next. I've been having weird cravings for savoury things instead of sweets, for a change.

2 hours ago, Plumbers Crack said:

Weird cravings Rumely....anything we should know? ;)

Errrr, Chad? @SensaiNemesis

I don't think I could go anywhere near cottage cheese or sliced olives i'm afraid.

Ever since I checked this thread earlier, I've wanted a bacon sarnie all day [mention=141]phil bottle[/mention]! More importantly Phil, red or browm sauce on it?
I used to be a red sauce man on my bacon butties, but I grew up and replaced the sauce with a fried egg ;)
I'd love to be a veggie, or vegan to be honest, particularly as I had bowel cancer just after I left Uni, but bacon sandwiches will always keep my meat is murder thoughts on the back burner[emoji109]

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Taco dip with the HOT El Paso taco mix.  Its not only hotter, obviously, but it actually tastes significantly better too.  The secret to a killer taco dip is cream cheese.  We layer on a good bit on the bottom, add the seasoned beef on top, then a small layer of whatever beans you like on top of that.  Sometimes we used refried, sometimes organic black beans.  Sour cream on top of that, and then a layer of mexican cheese.  Bake it in the oven for 15 minutes or so until the cheese is fully melted into the sour cream and there you go.  Everyone has a version of taco dip I'm sure, but I'd be really curious for any of you to try it out and get your feedback.  Again, the real difference is the cream cheese on the bottom and the hot el paso taco mix.  Killer stuff.  If you want to go beyond that you can add lettuce and tomatoes on top after it's cooked.  I usually throw on a stupid amount of cilantro  cause it's my digs.

The only fast food places I'll go to is Arbys and Chick-fil-a.  Arby's sliders are the shit

I can't stand boiled peanuts.  Love everything else with peanuts, but boiled are disgusting.  Can't stand the smell or the taste

Favorite restaurant is Rathbun Steak in Atlanta, but on a more day to day basis, any one of the multiple mexican restaurants in the area.  We eat mexican 2-3 times a week

I used to be a red sauce man on my bacon butties, but I grew up and replaced the sauce with a fried egg [emoji6]
I'd love to be a veggie, or vegan to be honest, particularly as I had bowel cancer just after I left Uni, but bacon sandwiches will always keep my meat is murder thoughts on the back burner[emoji109]

I'm so glad you said Red [emoji4] otherwise I'd have just felt dirty thinking of when you eat a Bacon batch [emoji6]

I'm starting to love 2/3 things together in a sandwich such as Bacon, Egg, Sausage. So damn tasty.

Taco dip with the HOT El Paso taco mix.  Its not only hotter, obviously, but it actually tastes significantly better too.  The secret to a killer taco dip is cream cheese.  We layer on a good bit on the bottom, add the seasoned beef on top, then a small layer of whatever beans you like on top of that.  Sometimes we used refried, sometimes organic black beans.  Sour cream on top of that, and then a layer of mexican cheese.  Bake it in the oven for 15 minutes or so until the cheese is fully melted into the sour cream and there you go.  Everyone has a version of taco dip I'm sure, but I'd be really curious for any of you to try it out and get your feedback.  Again, the real difference is the cream cheese on the bottom and the hot el paso taco mix.  Killer stuff.  If you want to go beyond that you can add lettuce and tomatoes on top after it's cooked.  I usually throw on a stupid amount of cilantro  cause it's my digs.

The only fast food places I'll go to is Arbys and Chick-fil-a.  Arby's sliders are the shit

I can't stand boiled peanuts.  Love everything else with peanuts, but boiled are disgusting.  Can't stand the smell or the taste

Favorite restaurant is Rathbun Steak in Atlanta, but on a more day to day basis, any one of the multiple mexican restaurants in the area.  We eat mexican 2-3 times a week

I'm only just starting to dip into hotter food. I was an absolute fanny for most of my life as just would have everything plain.

However, that hot sauce sounds a little naughty if I'm honest. I don't know how you can actually taste anything once your tongue is burnt to a crisp from the sauce.

Via the FG App

I've been vegan now for just over 2 weeks, so this thread offends me and you're all murderers 😄😉

My favourite meals are lasagne, steak, bacon sandwich....all in one 😄

Now im eating loads of veg and I'm really enjoying it, I feel like I have more life in me but I'm forever hungry. It's almost like we were designed to eat meat 😄

Found out oreos were vegan the other day, that was like scoring a hat trick in a World Cup final. 

Oh and for breakfast you have brown sauce not red, you bunch of savages.

I've been vegan now for just over 2 weeks, so this thread offends me and you're all murderers [emoji1][emoji6]

My favourite meals are lasagne, steak, bacon sandwich....all in one [emoji1]

Now im eating loads of veg and I'm really enjoying it, I feel like I have more life in me but I'm forever hungry. It's almost like we were designed to eat meat [emoji1]
Found out oreos were vegan the other day, that was like scoring a hat trick in a World Cup final. 

Oh and for breakfast you have brown sauce not red, you bunch of savages.

What made you go Vegan? Is this a permanent thing? I care for your wellbeing [emoji6]

Oh, and you're a dick for using Brown sauce.

Bacon sandwich = brown sauce....this is non-negotiable! [emoji38]

No Dave. My dick comment follows to you too which is really hard going on me cos I like you [emoji6]

Rich I couldn't give 2 fucks about [emoji2]

Via the FG App

6 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I'm only just starting to dip into hotter food. I was an absolute fanny for most of my life as just would have everything plain.

However, that hot sauce sounds a little naughty if I'm honest. I don't know how you can actually taste anything once your tongue is burnt to a crisp from the sauce.

The hot taco mix is not really spicy in all honesty.  On a 1-10 I'd give it maybe a 4 or 5.  It has some spice to it but my 8 year old eats it and doesn't complain a bit.  It's just a significantly different flavor than regular taco mix and that makes all the difference, not that it's spicy (although anything spicy is better than not).  Also I'm not referring to a sauce, it's the packet seasoning mix that you add with some water into the meat after it's been browned to give the beef the flavor

image.jpeg.25af98fe5982b75c474997ca203dc4ad.jpeg

I use this in a lot of things I make as well.  If you really want to fuck with your friends, get them to try this sauce.  

Image result for daves insanity sauce

I would use maybe a tablespoons worth for a massive pot of chili.  This stuff will melt your face off if you taste it directly (not mixed in with a lot of food).  You can actually buy it at most grocery stores around where I live.  I've tried a million different sauces and this stuff is like 10x hotter than it's closest rival in my book.  The good thing though is that a very small amount of this can add a lot of heat to a meal without adding a noticeable flavor.  For most hot sauces you have to change the flavor of whatever it is you're eating because you're dousing it in a random sauce to get the spice.  That's why this stuff rocks.