1st Prestige Challenge

burnfitbillyboy

I challenge you to get it Cal!!!! It won't be the same without you doing a challenge.

I was just checking to make sure you weren't doing any of this crazy shit.  We need all of us wearing our try hard pants right away!  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

I was just checking to make sure you weren't doing any of this crazy shit. We need all of us wearing our try hard pants right away!

I'm still debating doing something. I don't know what I would do.

You should all shield then. You'd be on an even footing!

You not going for anything then Tommy?

Got my perfect challenge. Not going to say fuck while playing for a whole prestige.

For those who have played or even talked to me know how big of a challenge this will be. Its my favorite word

You should all shield then. You'd be on an even footing!

You not going for anything then Tommy?

No way in hell.  I'm too much of a try hard.  It wouldn't last a day.  haha  

Got my perfect challenge. Not going to say fuck while playing for a whole prestige.

For those who have played or even talked to me know how big of a challenge this will be. Its my favorite word

I give you until the end of the first game until you've blown this challenge.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

I wouldn't last 5 minutes!

My mrs has talked about a cod swearbox. If she ever did it i'd be broke!

I wouldn't last 5 minutes!

My mrs has talked about a cod swearbox. If she ever did it i'd be broke!

The entire DI clan would be out of business in one night, hahaha.  Constant F bombs.  Doesn't matter if we're winning (Fuck yeah, good games guys) or losing (fucking pussies tactics, fuck them!).  

Think I'm starting with pistols only and picking guns off the floor, might be interesting to see the stats for what guns are being used by end of first prestige.

If its a pain might use shotguns or pistols to start games.

Will get to try more perks this way too hopefully.

Well with what I've heard from various youtubers this ain't happening, might try it later on but with big maps, shit pistols and long prestiges I would have quit it.

Heard one you tuber say 3 hours in level 12!

So if anyone is still planning anything good luck!

I'm seriously considering going out begging in the street for money! I wish there was a sperm bank near by.

Tam I'm not kidding this game is great. My connection felt great! It has never felt this good on any CoD before. I'm not trying to rub it in your face but I would trade all the games in I had and get it :)