1st Prestige Challenge

burnfitbillyboy

I think I'm going to re-run the one I did last year, no more than 100 kills with each gun. Not sure how it will work out , as it will depend upon the length of each prestige, and the ease of unlocking guns (got to earn CoD points I believe) but I'll give it a go.

Last year I started with 100 kills per gun and dropped it to 50 kills per gun quite quickly, as the prestige was so short. I think this will be longer so I'll go with 100 kills each 

I think i'm gonna go for the same challenge as last time round. So shield, throwing knife and knife kills only, I just hope to god they put in the auto pickup feature for the throwing knife like the axe in BO2.

I'll probably enjoy the guns after that and then go for an non-lethal prestige :)

I've always been a huge fan of semi-auto weapons ever since CoD4's G3 and M14. Thus, I'm thinking playing with conventional setup but utilising only the marksman rifles as primary weapons. Any good or is it just pussyin' around since I got all the other stuff on my disposal?  :lol:

I've always been a huge fan of semi-auto weapons ever since CoD4's G3 and M14. Thus, I'm thinking playing with conventional setup but utilising only the marksman rifles as primary weapons. Any good or is it just pussyin' around since I got all the other stuff on my disposal?  :lol:

It's just pussying around Odie! hahaha

But seriously, do what you wish. I raged so hard with my challenge last year, it killed the game for me. If I was getting this one, I wouldn't be doing a challenge.

8mSoOel.png

It's just pussying around Odie! hahaha

But seriously, do what you wish. I raged so hard with my challenge last year, it killed the game for me. If I was getting this one, I wouldn't be doing a challenge.

Haha, daymn! 

Well, another week or so to plan something more hardcore, I guess.  ;)

I'm happy to do any of the challenges really that are gun class specific but I think I'd like to do shotguns or snipers. I think the sniping looks interesting and while I don't snipe that much anymore, I think I could pick it up relatively quickly and get some decent games.