Welcome to Scotland

Diddums

It's the shitting down the chimney that does it for me, fucking excellent!! He didn't even know the dude!  :lol:  :lol:

Also you Scottish guys know that beds are also used for having sex in, not just sleeping. You don't always have to be in a toilet ;)

Some good news for Scotland:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-24712473

Scotland is third best country to visit

TOP 10 COUNTRIES
  1. Brazil
  2. Antarctica
  3. Scotland
  4. Sweden
  5. Malawi
  6. Mexico
  7. Seychelles
  8. Belgium
  9. Macedonia
  10. Malaysia

SOURCE: Lonely Planet Best of Travel 2014

How does Antarctica get number 2 - cold and no pubs. At least Scotland has pubs

and Belgium number 8, seriously. (no offence any Belgiums)

lmao!! Antarctica? wtf?? Well there's no surprise that England isn't on that list! lol

By any chance is Brazil up there because of a certain cup that'll be played there?

I love Scotland, such a nice place! Just a shame about the people ;)

Mexico? I like going places I'm pretty sure drug cartels aren't going to murder me or the Police wont hold me for ransom. Also places where if you go to a bar 40+ year old men aren't sneaking 12-14 year old girls drinks, rubbing on them and trying to pick them up. I did buy a bag M80's on the beach though. Personally I would suggest going elsewhere unless you can fly directly in and out of a resort which you never leave. :mellow:

jpw_tyrannosaurus-rex_zpscpttjstm.jpg

I found this the other day and I've been amusing myself with it.

Scottie Translator!: http://www.whoohoo.co.uk/scottish-translator.asp

I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, and every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight; "and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed and all flesh shall see it together."

Ah hae a dream 'at a body day every strath shaa be exalted, an' every brae an' ben shaa be gart law, th' roogh places will be gart plain, an' th' crooked places will be gart straight; "ain th' glory ay th' laird shaa be revealed an' aw flesh shaa see it together.

:lol:

jpw_tyrannosaurus-rex_zpscpttjstm.jpg

I found this the other day and I've been amusing myself with it.

Scottie Translator!: http://www.whoohoo.co.uk/scottish-translator.asp

I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, and every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight; "and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed and all flesh shall see it together."

Ah hae a dream 'at a body day every strath shaa be exalted, an' every brae an' ben shaa be gart law, th' roogh places will be gart plain, an' th' crooked places will be gart straight; "ain th' glory ay th' laird shaa be revealed an' aw flesh shaa see it together.

:lol:

Laughed my ass off, priceless!  :D

A few years ago, I went on a trip to Edinburgh with my friend. I loved that place and the people in there, definitely going back some day!