Spiderman PS4

They've invested heavily in this game as a star attraction. Surprising in my eyes but there clearly seems to be a decent following for a game like this.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Not sure if any of you all played Infamous or Prototype on the PS3, but if this has the same style of roaming open world it will be amazing. It looks like it does, but I am curious about the controls more than what it looks like

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

3 hours ago, Sennex said:

Not sure if any of you all played Infamous or Prototype on the PS3, but if this has the same style of roaming open world it will be amazing. It looks like it does, but I am curious about the controls more than what it looks like

Yeah, for me Infamous Second Son was superb. I'd go back and play that again. The controls do need to be fluid especially with a character that is based on swinging on webs everywhere.

I don't particularly like Spiderman but if they can build a great storyline and add decent DLC it may be worth the punt. Gotta go a long way to be near HZD though.

I didn't enjoy Second son, the first 2 were far better for me. 

Something about angsty grunge kids fighting in seattle was just annoying.

Visually though, that game was amazing

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Just had time to watch some of it - it really does feel like Second Son which I'm surprisingly impressed with.

For me, Second Son had a great story and game mechanics to push you through the story and act like a magpie and get the extras at a relaxing but steady pace. The way you can use the environment needs to make sure it doesn't feel samey for each enemy kill.

The story was so grating to me.

Infamous 1 and 2 were much better. It was all about actually being a hero and making tough choices, and less high school teen fighting the "man"

So the open world on thia game looks pretty amazing the more I see it. I think it hits me more because I just don't expect it from a Spiderman game. Nearly all of the 9 minute video below is open world mechanics. This is going to be a bloody good game.