FG National Rail system

crispymorgan

20 hours ago, Plumbers Crack said:

Oh. My. Word!!!!

Just been to have my first real look at Greboth’s railway terminal...all I can say is “class,sir” ...if the communal build is to a similar standard I’ll be well happy

Check out the station MC people when you get a chance

:1295_raised_hands_tone1::1295_raised_hands_tone1::1295_raised_hands_tone1: Greboth

Haha thanks man, I'll get around to finishing it at some point as I have some ideas for stuff to be on the inside.  Did you spot the flashing light? We've got to be careful of low flying aircraft ;) 

1 hour ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I really need to get my sorry ass on here to check it out. Might try over the weekend, as Hayley is away and I can get the stupid long LAN cable out rather than my shitty WiFi.

Where does the track take you?

Currently only Dave's house as he is the only one who has dug the thousands of blocks underground to connect to the station.  It is on my list of things to do but I haven't yet decided where to the station my end so haven't dug anything yet.

Also; yes, yes you do.  How are you getting on with the ps4 version?

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

3 hours ago, Greboth said:

Haha thanks man, I'll get around to finishing it at some point as I have some ideas for stuff to be on the inside.  Did you spot the flashing light? We've got to be careful of low flying aircraft ;) 

Currently only Dave's house as he is the only one who has dug the thousands of blocks underground to connect to the station.  It is on my list of things to do but I haven't yet decided where to the station my end so haven't dug anything yet.

Didn’t spot the flashing light and I even managed to get up to the top floor!!

Being as the railway system isn’t part of the “Old School” project, I’d be quite happy to help anyone tunnelling and I could bring my “toy” to make life a lot easier :ph34r:

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Ahh, got you. Yeah, I really do cos it is an addictive game. I find it easier to learn on the PS4 version if I'm honest. Getting the basics down but then struggling with ideas what to build. Not made anything mechanical yet as I'm not sure what they all do.

I hate to say this Lee but, having tried both the PC and PS4 version, the PC Master Race version wins hands down for me. I understand you playing the console version with your son but you need to start playing with the big boys as well! :lol:

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork