FG Minecraft Server

The3rdWalker

I've sorted out my files in the wrong place and I can get on now. Too late to check everything out but i'll try and do that Sunday/Monday night.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Well, I've done a little extending beneath my hobbit style home and I now have an armour room, obsidian lined workshop, underground farm, swimming pool and another tunnel leading to a jetty with a boat.

Finished to day with a little fishing. Quickly knocked up a fishing rod and caught a salmon, an enchanted bow and two enchanted fishing rods!

Let me know if you want one!

Visitors are always welcome at anytime, just shut the doors and gates behind you! :) /dave or use the railway

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Bart...I've been looking at Applied Energistics site

http://ae1.ae-mod.info/

http://ae2.ae-mod.info/

is this something that might be worth adding? Or is the resource load too much?

I also saw some plans for a nuclear reactor but maybe that's a bit too much at the moment! :)

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

It is both User Resources, and Server Resources

Partially money, but not really

The thing to keep in mind is that you guys were breaking the server with a very minimal mod (Project E), you start adding in AE, or Industrial Craft, or Build Craft, which you need, as AE as a Stand alone doesn't work, and the server will continually break

Not to mention I would have to wipe the world, again

not to mention, your Laptop most likely wouldn't run all of this. Others could, but I have doubts about your machine.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

13 hours ago, Sennex said:

Did someone put 2 Mk3 Collectors under my house?

Wasn't me Bart, I haven't had chance to get on for ages. @Dylanimo16, @Plumbers Crack, @Greboth, @Marineta any of you guys would know if it was placed there by accident?

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

I never upgraded from Mk1. Its not something I ever needed to do. I will set them aside in my vault though.

I did ask The Boy, and he didn't do it either

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

This may already be on here and I apologize but I was attempting to read through all 15 pages of post but its fairly brutal. I wanted to play on the FG server however I don't have forge installed. Im currently running on a Mac which further complicates all this installation process. If anyone has a walkthrough to help me through this process it would be greatly appreciated. I went to youtube but as usual its never as easy as it seems. Im getting all sorts of  now its saying I need a JDK ?  just to install forge.