Destiny 2 Wishlist

GazzaGarratt

What do you all want to see? What do you really hope Bungie will get right this time or not get rid of?

One of the biggest for me is having more choice on the number in your fireteam to do specific activities. If you could have up to 4/5 on strikes and up to 8 patrolling that would be brilliant. After all, the whole point of this game was to be social and its really annoying that the only event for a fireteam that is higher than 3 is the raids which is set to 6.

Doing existing stuff on Destiny 1 would be a whole lot more fun if you could do this (6/8 man Court of Oryx, Trials of Osiris 6v6, etc)

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Allow your characters to link through a centralized profile; I want my character no matter if I'm on Xbox, PlayStation or PC. I'm not asking for cross platform but I don't want three seperate characters for three separate platforms, I want it account (BNET) wide.

Content. Destiny was amazing in the beginning and it was also anemic at the same time. Give us a few end game things to do right off the bat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

Vault space !!!!!!

pve separate from pop so they can fine tune it

Also interesting to see what they keep , year 3 destiny is very different from year 1 , hopefully the keep all the things they have improved over the years like:

infusion

buying materials instead of farming them

artefacts with perks

trails

quests

record books

all would seem like givens, but this is bungie

Vault space !!!!!!

You can only use 3 guns Bob! [emoji6] It would be better if there was a gun rack with all available guns you've unlocked immediately. If an app can send you guns without going to the vault in D1 then surely this is a better option.

Via the FG App

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Like  Davies idea that would be good click to delete from postmaster, vault space I can see for some I've never had a problem with it other than finding something I might not have used for a while other than that most stuff just sits there for no reason, however I hope that there's more diversity in armour to make you want to use or need to use different stuff.

Rework leveling the light level system has always been crap.