FG GTA Racing

Man, I couldn't stop laughing. It's one way to do some exercise as my stomach has been aching all day.

It was even funnier that the wife had to pause her tv to wait for me to stop laughing to play it, only for me to start laughing my tits off again as soon as she pressed play!

And Rich, keep jumping off the side out of nowhere. It's hilarious.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Cheers For last night fellas, my first GTA racing experience was memorable and very enjoyable. Lee and didds snorting with laughter was bloody hilarious! And I need to try not to just smash into walls and always go the wrong way next time 😊

Fucking brilliant. You andf your baby quails Dave. Nice stuff @Greboth

We need more of these vids. Would it help if I send you my vids from my perspective?

Don't forget to head over to the calendar for Saturday night giggles! Make sure you let us know if you can or can't make it 🖒

57 minutes ago, tronic44 said:

Hey guys, just a reminder to also post your videos in the video section just so people don't miss them :)

Even I'm guilty of that! What you should do is post a video in videos section and then create a new 'Video' thread. You can then link it to the uploaded video and capture comments in the forum FG section

Having 9/10 of us last night on this was brilliant. What the hell happened on those hills when we couldn't get up them I'll never know.

Gary definitely gets Most Improved Racer!

We need more of these and see if we can get a full 16 in the lobby. I recorded most of it via Twitch so I'll see what fun stuff I stored. Good stuff everyone @techno @LordBaguette @Greboth @Diddums @crispymorgan @Amnotright @Stretch616 @burnfitbillyboy 

Next time @phil bottle and @tronic44 need to get their asses in gear and get on earlier :D

The racing was great. I really enjoyed it.  I have some very funny videos to upload.

But let us never speak of the Dawn raid mode again.  How do you take skydiving, guns, night vision, thermal cameras, more guns and suck all the fun out?  Ask Rockstar, because they fucking nailed that task.  Honestly the least amount of fun you can have, where even winning feels like losing.

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......

7 hours ago, tronic44 said:

Yeah i was slacking yesterday, will be bang on it next time :D

You better be. I missed smashing your car off the track and hearing you cry.

5 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

The racing was great. I really enjoyed it.  I have some very funny videos to upload.

But let us never speak of the Dawn raid mode again.  How do you take skydiving, guns, night vision, thermal cameras, more guns and suck all the fun out?  Ask Rockstar, because they fucking nailed that task.  Honestly the least amount of fun you can have, where even winning feels like losing.

I've just told @LordBaguette and @Amnotright to turn their voices on so they record. There wasn't many voices on the video I streamed. Some great stuff though!

And you on that bloody raid, we actually started to have fun and then you started moaning ffs.

It has been far too long for us to play GTA again and last night was super fun and hilarious. My face always hurts from laughing so much when we get races going.

Mike winning his first race with us even though we all thought it was impossible, crispy raging, phil the slag turning up in the best entrance ever and so much lolz.

We should do a load more of these, maybe find a regular weekly slot because the laughs never change. Thanks all @Stretch616 @Diddums @Mikepjbell @crispymorgan @burnfitbillyboy @Amnotright @phil bottle

EDIT: Mike's Impossible Win has now been uploaded to the Videos section. What a hero. Click Here to go to Video

Fucking hilarious night. I lost it again at one stage watching @crispymorgan fall for 12 hours just to get a single point at targets mode.

@techno pissed as a fart which never happens, @Diddumscrying his eyes out, @Rico and @Corey the Kiwi thinking what the hell they let themselves in for on their first races with the big FG group. Fucking @Mikepjbell winning...TWICE! @burnfitbillyboy being an utter cunt as usual. @LordBaguette the resident 'dying alone in a cupboard' racer and @Amnotright coming late, just his sex life.

What a night. I'm knackered but it was 100% worth it for the lolz.