Playstation Plus Free games

MW:R is worth playing for the campaign but the MP I felt was just a bit off. Dunno if it was something to do with the Advanced Warfare engine or the horrible tickrate but it really felt like a half-baked MP that Raven ultimately abandoned very quickly. Campaign is fantastic to revisit though especially the All Ghillied Up mission. 

30 minutes ago, NCA-Paendrag said:

I don't find MWR on the PS+ free monthly. 

Only For Honor, Hitman bundle and Rogue Aces. 

Bummer, as I saw an ad for MWR on FB the other day. Oh well, I'll save money on controllers then. 

Patience, grasshopper. It's with the March freebies, so won't appear for download for another week or so😘

Your controllers shall not escape😎

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

2 hours ago, phil bottle said:

Patience, grasshopper. It's with the March freebies, so won't appear for download for another week or so😘

Your controllers shall not escape😎

Ah, thought it was february 😄

Lord have mercy on my controller! 

3 hours ago, MrBiron said:

Considering they've upped the price and removed PS3 and Vita games you'd think the quality of PS4 games would improve. They're pretty shit this month.

I feel like we were always going to have a quiet 1 or 2 months after a big couple of months of better games. I imagine they'll be another decent couple of games in a further 1-2 months.

EDIT: Now seeing the Metacritic and user scores these games aren't as bad as you might usually think, probably because they aren't big AAA names.

Games this month btw are as follows:

• What Remains of Edith Finch
    • Metacritic score - 88
    • User Score - 8.2
  • Overcooked
    • Metacritic score - 78
    • User Score - 7.8

What Remains of Edith Finch Trailer

Overcooked Trailer

October is looking really awesome if you haven't got the first game below already.

The Last Of Us

MLB The Show 19

I've always wanted to try a Baseball game on one of the later versions but begrudged paying anything for it so great news its free now!

Was thinking of maybe trying the MP on Last of Us if none of you have tried it? It is seriously the most underrated MP out there. Stealth, scavenge and killing players. Great fun overall. Who's with me?!

November's Monthly Free PS Plus Games:

Nioh - Metacritic score 88, User Score 8.5

Outlast 2 - Metacritic score 68, User Score 7.0

Titanfall 2 is rumoured to be one of the games for next month.

If this is the case then everybody needs to download it as both the campaign and MP are utterly brilliant.

*edit* Titanfall 2 has been confirmed now.

Via the FG App

fart.gif

15 hours ago, Plumbers Crack said:

A terrific game released at the wrong time 

Yep EA completely fucked the release of the game by slotting it in between BF and COD. It should have released in March like the first game did. I'm now hoping we get a Titanfall 3 announcement.

fart.gif

I need to take a week off work and just dedicate it to campaigns. I could probably count on one hand the amount of campaigns I've done in my life, in fact here are a few off the top of my head:

Half Life games

Wolfenstein (the one Leigh bought me, New Order?)

The STALKER games (Leigh still needs to play these, in fact I need to start forcing him to play them, only to hear him shit himself in the scarier areas of the zone)

Horizon: Zero Dawn

Bulletstorm

The Warcraft games

Starcraft games

Yes, I'm a Blizzard fanboi, bite me. 

Never finished a corrodooty ever. Every time I start a campaign my mates are all playing MP and I hear them lolling and giggling and having a gay old time so I quit the campaign for a session of moaning and ranting instead, golden times. 

I need to do this Corrodooty campaign though, and Tittenfell 2. Any other recommendations?

banlol.png

I need to take a week off work and just dedicate it to campaigns. I could probably count on one hand the amount of campaigns I've done in my life, in fact here are a few off the top of my head:

Half Life games

The STALKER games (Leigh still needs to play these, in fact I need to start forcing him to play them, only to hear him shit himself in the scarier areas of the zone)

Bulletstorm

The Warcraft games

Starcraft games

Never finished a corrodooty ever. Every time I start a campaign my mates are all playing MP and I hear them lolling and giggling and having a gay old time so I quit the campaign for a session of moaning and ranting instead, golden times. 

I need to do this Corrodooty campaign though, and Tittenfell 2. Any other recommendations?

Play both Wolfenstein games but not the latest as its shit.

Witcher 3.

Spiderman.

The new Tomb Raiders.

As for COD the new one has a great campaign and does Advanced Warfare and Infinite Warfare.

Via the FG App

fart.gif

Half Life games
Bulletstorm
The Warcraft games
Starcraft games

Cod and Titanfall 2, defo do them both.

I personally need to do Horizon Zero Yawn but I got a bored with it.

I reinstalled Dying Light the other night just so I can finish off that campaign in 1440p.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

2 hours ago, phil bottle said:

Cod and Titanfall 2, defo do them both.

I personally need to do Horizon Zero Yawn but I got a bored with it.

I reinstalled Dying Light the other night just so I can finish off that campaign in 1440p.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

How the fuck did you get bored of HZD? It's such a good game!

It's cos of you that I'll be doing Corrodoory and TF2. 

banlol.png

If you enjoyed HZD then you should play God of War. Definitely the best game on the PS4 and a groundbreaking open world game. You also have The Last of Us, Uncharted Collection/4 etc..

It really depends what you have set aside, how much time you have to play and what ideally you are looking for.