I'm not even joking, I won another $500 this morning on the same exact scratch off ticket as the last one!!! I feel like the big winner is coming though!!!!

And Mike, it's great to hear about your triumphant return to night driving!! I'm really happy for you.

May as well tell you guys about my wife's lotto experience the other day.

My wife has a dream the night before she played the numbers. She dreamed I had a 101 degree temperature and wasn't feeling well.

The next morning she saw that one of her Facebook friends kids had a 101 degree temperature, Sooooooooo as you might guess she played the pick three.

101 came out exactly. We won over 600 bills because she played it straight and boxed.

Now if I can get her dreaming the mega millions numbers we'd be set.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

I'm not even joking, I won another $500 this morning on the same exact scratch off ticket as the last one!!! I feel like the big winner is coming though!!!!

And Mike, it's great to hear about your triumphant return to night driving!! I'm really happy for you.

Holy hell Bee's, with your luck if you fell into a pool of shit you'd come out wearing a new suit!! :)

I took a real first name with fake last name (without knowing which if either was real), a real parent's name, a partial license plate, and 18 hours of my time researching across 3 states (4, now that I think about it because the car rental company was in a different state than the car was registered in) and identified a robbery suspect.

A case with a partial lead is the most time consuming of all.  Some robberies are incredibly easy, some you have no evidence or suspect and there's no followup to do.  When you get a partial to rundown, it can be a huge time sink that may or may not payoff.  In this case it did, and its an incredible feeling to finally be able to say "got you" when you put everything together.

Save even more money - thermally insulate those heating and water pipes!! :)

With K-Flex, equivalent or asbestos like my other pipes :lol:

We'll this news to me is like a scoring the winning point(s) in every sport ever while being pleasured by 5 beautiful woman all at the same time. I just created a schedule calculating my PTO for my boss. I’ll be off from Saturday, December 21st to Sunday, January 5th. 16 days off, 10 paid. O yes games will be played!!!!! :)

jpw_tyrannosaurus-rex_zpscpttjstm.jpg

So I had a guy shot today in an attempt car jacking.  He calls 911, gets put on hold (yeah, seriously) and drives himself to the hospital since he's close.  I ask for uniform guys to go check the area he said it happened and try to find a crime scene.  Often people who drive themselves to the hospital were either shot doing criminal activity or shot themselves, etc. and are trying to cover it up, so I want to check his story.  They say they can't find a crime scene.

I interview the guy and he seems legit.  The bullet had taken a downward trajectory through his leg and had exited, and he said the suspect used a gun like a Glock.

I grab an evidence tech and go out to the scene for myself.  I do a grid search and find a disturbance in the grass that looks fresh, a hole with a small mound of dirt.  I ask the ET if he has a shovel and he says no (and, really, why would he?) so I ask a neighbor on the porch if he has a shovel we can borrow.  He lends us a spade.  5" down is a pristine bullet, rifling marks intact, absolutely gorgeous.  ET photos and collects it.

Based on the direction of where I knew the suspects approached from, the fact the vast majority of handguns eject to the right and back, and the location of the hole, I did a second grid search for the spent casing.  The ET had already checked that area and given up, saying how amazing it was I'd found the bullet.  I said "you can't find what you don't look for" and about 2 seconds later, found the casing.  It was an aluminum case and blended it really well with the pavement color.  

It may or may not lead to an arrest, depending on if we can find a gun or get a NIBIN hit, but it felt pretty damned awesome to find it, especially the bullet in the ground.

I think it was the carjackers victim that was shot.... But if it was the car jacker that got shot, I would agree. Fair.

yeah i was just joshin' -- the way i read it at first made for a funny image in my head, lol.  like, Doc kinda reluctantly instructing another officer to pop a cap in the knee of an apprehended carjacker.  #streetjustice

Two stories!

Story One:

Long story short

Bought a new car for myself and my wife yesterday

got $4250 for a car that was a total POS (9 year old cavalier with 156K miles on it, Broke AC, broke trunk release, broke horn, jacked up electrical system)

got $16K for my wifes car, we owed 8k on it.

She got a brand new Hyundai Sonata at 0.09% interest for 74 months fully loaded

I got a Hyundai Elantra for 0.0% interest over 74 months.

Combined monthly payment at $531.00 a month

Will post pics at lunch

Story #2

Survived the insane flooding that ripped apart Pensacola (Escambia County) and Baldiwn County

I can post pics if you guys want

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Was gonna post this on tmy ppr,.but nobody checks that ol thing out x)

Life. Life has been good to me as of late.

I opened up commissions because of certain things, and wouldn't you know it, people WANT to pay for my sh*tty art.

Who knew?

I'm up to +300 right now, and I'm currently negotiating a $50 one.

I was able to replace my old 2-year old shoes, finally.

They...needed to go. x)

KINDLE_CAMERA_1409907476000.jpg

KINDLE_CAMERA_1409907112000.jpg

I currently have my cockroach problem pleasantly under control due to this sudden stream of revenue.

As some of you might know, my house was infested with them.

But I bought some top-shelf boron powder stuff and puffed that sh*t everywhere they might hide. Now, it's a rarity to find one even when the lights are out.

I am also able to put myself through guard classes myself. No dependency on others to pay it.

I'm actually done with them now, I just need to mail my guard card over here...and the new chapter of my life starts.

I gotta say.

Life's been a fried piece of gold so lately so far, aside from the usual arguments and anxiousness. And it's all because of money.

Whoever said money couldn't buy happiness is an a$$hole.

Paid off the Red Ram this week. 2.5 years or so. 11k miles on it at this point, and my wife's car just hit 70k, so I should have many car payment free years ahead. No non-mortgage debt at this point.

Nice, Doc.

I'm glad to hear your doing great financially

DM9ON.png

*like*

Good on ya, fuhgawzzz :)

When do you start?

What's up Datte, long time since we spoke... I was supposed to start in april but because of paperwork it got delayed... Been working for a month now.

Glad to hear things are going better for you!

Repost,

I can't take too much of the credit but:

My son got accepted and is attending the Queen's University Business school (Ranked #1 in the country)  with an entrance scholarship. He worked his ass off to get this and I couldn't be any prouder.