Christmas lists

Drifter

Seems a bit slow around here lately so lets get a bit of action going here. What's on YOUR Christmas list this year? Anything special you are looking forward to maybe getting?

Gameing related I am looking to get BO3 and Star Wars battlefront, maybe The Last of US or Mad Max as well.

BTW- Davey boy check your PM's please ;)

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely nowt,seriously so far a bottle of spiced rum will be fine.

The wife and I don't buy for each other the kids all get cash job done.

New coffee maker perhaps?

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

This is the first year I don't' really have a Christmas list.

There are a few things I wouldn't mind having,but nothing stands out as a Want.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Great thread, I'm getting ramped up for the holidays! I calculated my PTO yesterday and I'll be enjoying 18 days off from work which is a gift in itself. I'll decorate some this weekend then next weekend I'm headed out to cut my Tree down! Pretty excited. 

For Christmas I've asked everyone to chip in on something I need: a new exhaust for my car. It's mapped for it so I'm asking for the COBB Tuning SS 3" Turboback exhaust. 

jpw_tyrannosaurus-rex_zpscpttjstm.jpg

Googles "COBB Tuning SS 3" Turboback exhaust.".....wow!!  :o  Hope you don't want it gift wrapped!! :)

Yeah it's the $1,250.00 one. I didn't push it with asking for gaskets (if it doesn't come with them) and new hangers. I think a bow on the shipping box with a tag displaying all those who've donated would be nice. :lol: It's not like I'm ripping a brand new stock one off for this one. Most of it is 10 years old and rotten away by time and road salt. I have a leak as well. It's a Mr. Spock logical gift idea. :) 

All I said I wanted was a Yeti coffee tumbler. Other than that I really don't care. I would like to get the bed of my truck sprayed so if I get some cash I'll do that but honestly my wife is the worst gift giver ever.

I'm looking to get some new socks.

I know there's been no extra cash around here so I could do with some comfy feet. I have my eyes on a PS4 for next year!

That's what I did last year and got 144 pair of socks. :( 

The idea of swapping my engine and transmission out for a brand new crate motor/transmission package. But we will see how that goes ovcewr, lol.

Viper, that's the gift that keeps on giving the whole year. :lol:

Viper, that's the gift that keeps on giving the whole year. :lol:

I know, wish the wife would understand that. Its cheaper than buying a whole new vehicle. Plus I'm getting what I want out of it. http://www.chevrolet.com/performance/crate-engines/connect-cruise-ls3.html

I know, wish the wife would understand that. Its cheaper than buying a whole new vehicle. Plus I'm getting what I want out of it. http://www.chevrolet.com/performance/crate-engines/connect-cruise-ls3.html

Thats a great deal for all of that. The piece of mind knowing if you put that in you'll have a nice reliable vehicle and not have to worry about anything is worth it. Plus 400+ ponies to the wheels wont hurt! Procharger next Christmas :lol: