Raiding with the noobs - Part Deux

wapntake

Well fuck me, first the Black Spindle fight, now this... Lack of knowledge about the mechanics is killing me. I had no idea the adds didn't spawn until his gaze was lost. I just assumed they were on a timer. Given this new understanding, big G is gonna get wrecked.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the help with Oryx last guys...very frustrating we couldn't finish it. Did it glitch a couple of times or was I imagining it? Have to see if we can squeeze it in tonight before reset, if anyones around?

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Thanks for letting me tag along today guys, I always have a blast with the EU gang.

Yes thanks Rob for getting us through the last bit ,and to achieve our goal and thanks to everybody else who has participated over the last week to get the job done . Hard mode anybody ?

Great stuff guys. It really does show how much effort you all put in. I hope the achievement of finally nailing Oryx over the past few days is something you savour.

I for one, have found it so much fun hooking up with you guys to do this.

Good games.

I found the whole thing thoroughly enjoyable and can't wait to give it another go as I didn't do the piston room (due to failing to reach the chest) and I want to understand the mechanics more...things like ascertaining the plate order on the Warpriest, the order of doing things on the Sisters and the nominated runner on Oryx.

More YT trawling methinks but calcified fragments are the current task!

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

I found the whole thing thoroughly enjoyable and can't wait to give it another go as I didn't do the piston room (due to failing to reach the chest) and I want to understand the mechanics more...things like ascertaining the plate order on the Warpriest, the order of doing things on the Sisters and the nominated runner on Oryx.

More YT trawling methinks but calcified fragments are the current task!

That's my thought exactly Dave, it was a bit intense at times but Really enjoyed the experience and would love to have another go so thanks to everyone who helped us and would you help us once again, we are not so nooby as before now.

Wapentake3_zpsadd29acb.jpg

The fun part now is to completely switch roles to learn it from a new perspective.

This is the key. Just changing your role in these battles makes them so much different and enjoyable. I'm very much guilty of running the same roles in the raids so far.

With that said, I really enjoyed the raid and it's given me a renewed hunger to try and smack all 3 raids out in 1 night again. Amazing how cool it felt after a good break!

This is the key. Just changing your role in these battles makes them so much different and enjoyable. I'm very much guilty of running the same roles in the raids so far.

With that said, I really enjoyed the raid and it's given me a renewed hunger to try and smack all 3 raids out in 1 night again. Amazing how cool it felt after a good break!

That'd be fun! I'm in for that!

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*