Can you help?

Plumbers Crack

After another frustrating but also amusing attempt to get my hunter through the first jumping puzzle on TTK raid I am going to adopt a different tactic.

I've watched a couple of videos and read the setups that go with them and I'm reasonably confident that, with a bit of practice I can nail this and that's the tricky bit. Because it's not possible to get to the jumping puzzle solo I need a save point for it.

Would one of you guys when you next start a raid from a reset day, if I'm on, let me grab a save point please? Then I can solo practice the jumps

I realise the entertainment factor will drop but it won't be such a drag on your raid progress! :)

Aside from that thanks for the help and patience so far and one of the videos I watched says the chest way up high after the jump puzzle has an exotic weapon and shows you the path

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely Dave!

Also for the jumping bit put on the Bones of Eao boots if you have them. They really help out with the jumping puzzles. Yes I said puzzles there are two more jumping parts.