Last movie you watched

Drifter

Oh forgot to say what I just watched ... Just watched Dr.No Best Bond movie ever!

Goldfinger and Goldeneye would disagree with you!

Dr No was still great though.

Honorable mention: The World Is Not Enough

/This thread is now a 007 thread

DM9ON.png

Goldfinger and Goldeneye would disagree with you!

Dr No was still great though.

Honorable mention: The World Is Not Enough

/This thread is now a 007 thread

Mmmmmm Goldfinger okay, you have a vaild argument there, Great film.One of my favs. Goldeneye, mmmm not IMO. Liked it but no where even in the top 5 IMO.

Mmmmmm Goldfinger okay, you have a vaild argument there, Great film.One of my favs. Goldeneye, mmmm not IMO. Liked it but no where even in the top 5 IMO.

Your top 1 is probably Die Another Day. xD

Whos your favorite Bond?

Mine is Brosnan. He just oozes 007.

And if I hear just ONE MORE bandwagoner declare that Craig is the best Bond, Im going to fight somebody on the side of the street.

DM9ON.png

Your top 1 is probably Die Another Day. xD

Whos your favorite Bond?

Mine is Brosnan. He just oozes 007.

And if I hear just ONE MORE bandwagoner declare that Craig is the best Bond, Im going to fight somebody on the side of the street.

Keep in mind am 41/going on 42 yrs old. So my fav bond is Sean Connery> My top 5 bond flicks..

Dr.No

Goldfinger

Thunderball

You only live twice

For your eyes only

I do like brosnan, he's the third best Bond IMO behind Connary and Moore yet ahead of Craig.

The early bonds were epic yarns that covered many locations, now they just seem produced to fit modern movie time scales to me, its not so much the bond as the story, liked the Connery ones but the technology sucked back then so my favourites were Moore's specifically the spy who loved me and best of all live and let die.

Just watched Shooter with Mark Wahlberg. Pretty decent movie if you ask me.

One of my go too movies if I need to kill time and have nothing new to watch.

Just watched fast and furious 6, utter drivel, I know there far fetched but this was so far removed from reality it spoiled it. A case for less is more.

1983 - The Outsiders; my girl wanted to watch it. This years Halloween theme for her job might be The Outsiders so she was going on about how much she loved the movie and how great it was. :rolleyes: I fucking hated it. Actually left and went to the store while it was on I was so bored. Asked her what happened when I returned, she said two things. Two things happened in 30 minutes wathcing a 1h:55m movie. Fuck that shit! <_< Once you get over the all-star cast its a piece of shit.

jpw_tyrannosaurus-rex_zpscpttjstm.jpg

Lawless. I was really surprised by this movie. Really good. Actually want to watch it again

I'd never heard of it till I saw it on Netflix I too really enjoyed it. I like Tom Hardy but the Guy Pierce character was a real surprise, I just remember a wimpy kid from neighbours!

Watching the Purge, heard mixed reviews about it.

Edit: Just finished it, good concept, but poor execution.

Just watched it and felt exactly the same. Really slow at times. Had a few good twist.