Year One Stats

TigerBurge

Thought it would be cool to see everyone's stats for the completion of year one. This week's nightfall marks week 51 and next week with patch 2.0 hitting let's see where we stack up.

I'm probably at about 25 days played. Damn that's a lot of time. That's including a Hunter I deleted and a second Warlock.

I'm missing The Fourth Horseman, Queen breakers Bow and Dregs Promise from exotics.

Only needing flawless raider to have all trophies

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Over 31 days played

Exotic weapons still missing 4th horseman, hawk moon, and the HoW exotics although I did get elder cipher last night so shotgun is coming

Exotic armour think I have everything for Titan and am missing 2 hunter and 4 warlock bits

I also collect the end game legendary weapons which are about to become obsolete

Got all Crota weapons , missing two from VoG (foil and timepiece) , one from iron banner (launcher) and have basic versions of all the PoE weapons. Got all the queen weapons (meh) as well and a pretty complete set of dead orbit weapons

Well I just checked and I'm quite shocked I've had

20 days on Titan

14 days on warlock

10 days on hunter

I stopped collecting legendaries due to vault space but only weapons I don't have are fourth horseman, nechrocasm queen breakers bow and dregs promise.

Only things not completed are trials or skolas neither of which I could care less about.

I even did crotas end legit once.

VOG still best game experience.

6d 6h 15m 0s on my Titan

10d 7h 59m 0s on my Warlock

4d 7h 49m 0s on my Hunter.

So I've spent around 20 days on this game.

Dragons Breath and Ice Breaker are the only exotic weapons missing. I'm almost done getting Dregs Promise.

I am missing Corrective Measure, Hezen Vengence, and Praetorian Foil from the VoG. As well as gear.

As for Crota I'm missing Oversoul Edict and Song of Ir Yut. I'm also missing the Crota hunter helmet and cape.

I've played a total of 14 days and 13 hours between three guardians (10 days - Titan, 1 day - Hunter, 3 days - Warlock).  

I've got most of the weapons that I've wanted.  I'd still like a Fatebringer though.  

Definitely looking forward to playing TTK.

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png