Beta version

Plumbrodders

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The more I see the more concern I get. I'm going to wait after release for this one

Also with DICE's execution issues I'm glad they are doing a beta but still a bit reluctant

I'm in the same boat pretty much.

Having a beta a month before release is not a good way to gather constructive technical feedback and is certainly not a good window to eradicate/fix issues.  It'll be more of a demo than a useful performance gathering exercise. BF4 had a beta and that whole saga was a fuck up for many months and more. 

If the game is good, I'll still have to wait for the community feedback and performance reviews before I take the plunge. 

I want this game to be good, and I think it has the potential to, but I'm concerned about the ADS only being on weapons with scopes/sights. I'm usually not a big fan of FPS games where you can't ADS.

I'm in the same camp I hate the look of cs:go for that reason.

Seems like that free fps game where you run for 10 minutes before you die and take another 10 minutes to get to where you were just to die again.

Really? How?

I see no resemblance but I'm not hyped for the game hence my interest in the beta.

PC beta currently downloading from Origin, It's a touch over 10gb.

Watched a few guys yesterday on Twitch and JackFrags youtube critique, so I'm looking forward to finding out for myself.

I'm working from home tomorrow :D

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

I actually thought it was going to be garbage because I have little faith in the company. Watching Ellihome and CohCarnage play it seemed pretty polished. I feel it's more of a reskinned Battlefield 4 but I really do like how it plays from what I watched. I went from skeptic to downloading the beta.

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD