• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How hard would Rank 3 be to get? I don't really care about Rank 5, but I really want that chest and arms

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

How hard would Rank 3 be to get? I don't really care about Rank 5, but I really want that chest and arms

Not bad. Try to complete the bounties every day and buy the buff. You should get it easy

Rank three is really easy, the buff increases massively towards the end of the week. So it might seem like slow progress right now, but Sunday/ Monday you will fly through it. But get the shader emblem and class item equipped as well if you can, and nail those bounties as often as possible

We had a pretty good run on it last night. Only lost 1 game all night, so got up to level 2 in a matter of a couple of hours. Pretty good going considering it's was still only on day 1 reward modifier

I didn't even see you on Stretch. I was in there all night, about 50/50

Only 702 into Rank 1

I have the Nameplate thing, and did all the bounties I could yesterday

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Only 702 into Rank 1

Doingredients the bounties is the biggest thing. Just keep buying the buff every day

Only 702 into Rank 1

Mmm weird. Would've been cool to crew up some more. Nevermind, hopefully there'll be a few more nights whilst it's on

I will be grinding out IB until I hit Rank 3 on myTitan, and then I might do it again on my Lock. Not sure though

signing in now for about an hour while I am on lunch

WOO Iron Banner 2 and I got the shader

Sadly, I turned in a ton of bounties

Thanks to Sam for being a Sherpa

I'm done. 

Just played a few games and the connection was a fucking abortion. That coupled with having to carry randoms which are less useful than someone standing still means it just results in an extremely unpleasant experience. I *may* hope on at some point this weekend but I think I'm just finished with Destiny in general. 10 months and still no goddamn fucking Gallarhorn. Now this new DLC bullshit, and what's with the Red Bull crap? Fuck right off thanks. 

At least in Planetside 2 you can work towards shit you want, there's no RNG. Want something? Earn it. Simple. Also, dedicated servers mean hit detection which is spot on, every single player I've played with has commented on how accurate the guns are. 

Grrrrr.

banlol.png

BF4 > Running Side 2

That being said, after I get Rank 3, and my Armors wooo, I will be going back to GTAV

EDIT: I still love you man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Really bizarre connections tonight. I finally stopped. I am about 1800 outside of Rank 3, will try again tomorrow

Also, by Bizarre connections, I mean people all over the place running into walls, I was getting credit for kills, and getting killed, that made no sense.

It wasn't just me, It was all over the place it seemed