People who take pictures of pictures.

Fuck you cell phone cameras! I'm not talking about a scan or a good picture of a picture I'm talking about taking a picture of a printed picture and fucking it up either by it not being in frame correctly, it being insanely blurry or having something more interesting around the edges, that aren't cropped, then whats going on in the image.. STOP taking bad pictures of pictures. Get a scanner and scan the cocksucker!

jpw_tyrannosaurus-rex_zpscpttjstm.jpg

You know what grinds my gear? People who borrow money and don't pay it back!!!

A guy I know borrowed $20 from me about 4-5 weeks ago, could be longer. I hadn't said anything to him, until this past Friday. I mentioned that he owed it to me and he said he didn't forget, he's just been short on money. Whatever! I'm not desperate for the money it's the just the principle of it.

Anyway, just this morning, this same guy tells me that he had a rough night last night and needed to borrow $10, knowing that he still owed me $20. I proceeded to say that I didn't have the money, that I only had my debit card on me. He rolls his eyes and starts to walk away. As he's walking away, he says and I quote, "I don't know why I even bother!" Are you fucking kidding me?!?!!? So now I'm the problem in your life because I didn't lend you more money? How about you that $10 pack a day cigarette habit, then you might have the money you need. Or better yet, why not drive a car that gets reasonable gas mileage instead of the piece of shit truck you drive? I don't get it.

THIS JUST FUCKING GRINDS MY GEARS!!!

You know what grinds my gear? People who borrow money and don't pay it back!!!

A guy I know borrowed $20 from me about 4-5 weeks ago, could be longer. I hadn't said anything to him, until this past Friday. I mentioned that he owed it to me and he said he didn't forget, he's just been short on money. Whatever! I'm not desperate for the money it's the just the principle of it.

Anyway, just this morning, this same guy tells me that he had a rough night last night and needed to borrow $10, knowing that he still owed me $20. I proceeded to say that I didn't have the money, that I only had my debit card on me. He rolls his eyes and starts to walk away. As he's walking away, he says and I quote, "I don't know why I even bother!" Are you fucking kidding me?!?!!? So now I'm the problem in your life because I didn't lend you more money? How about you that $10 pack a day cigarette habit, then you might have the money you need. Or better yet, why not drive a car that gets reasonable gas mileage instead of the piece of shit truck you drive? I don't get it.

THIS JUST FUCKING GRINDS MY GEARS!!!

And relax ;)

So, yea, I am sitting here raging, and I am not sure if its justified or not.

So, as some of you guys might remember, my son is Autistic. We have had a butt-ton of issues with local bullies, the school, and neighbors. It's just not been good.

Needless to say my wife and I are protective.

Here is why I am raging:
I have an uncle who offered to pay for my son to go to Disney with my parents. My dad hasn't seen his brother in a few years. My dad also helps with Homeschooling my son (He teaches Math and History).

I tried to reach out to my uncle today to talk about the concerns that my wife and I have.

We were honestly considering letting him go. My son has some days where he is able to tune out/ filter himself from too much activity really well. However he always needs a day of "safety" afterwards where everything is low key and he can decompress in his space.

On those safety days, someone would need to chill with him in the hotel room, letting him do his own thing.

So anyway, I reach out. I immediately get shut down in my trying to explain a few things about my son.

I then get told off, and how my son was only invited because he doesn't take up any space, and how my uncle only wanted to see his brother.

I replied with "Well thanks for the offer, but no thank you, My son won't be going."

Thats when I get cursed at with shit like this: "My son, your cousin, is also Autistic, I know what to do and how to handle this. He's going to be a goddamned comedian after we were able to fix him"

All I could say was "Wow, You have a nice day" and then I hung up.

My phone won't stop ringing with family calling me.

Why the fuck even make the offer, if you are going to be an ass about it.

If its a bad time to talk, then say that, and reschedule

But to be fucking rude about something important like this?

To blow off and claim to have 'fixed" someone thats autistic.

My wife said that this was the best possible outcome though, because now we know, from that one moment of honesty that it was not a good idea for my son to go on that trip.

Still, I sit here with the knowledge of knowing I denied my son a trip to Disney that he would have enjoyed a portion of.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Still, I sit here with the knowledge of knowing I denied my son a trip to Disney that he would have enjoyed a portion of.

Don't view it as that. View it as you protected your Son from a trip where he would not have received the proper care/attention that he needed. Your actions show a good Father, not someone whom denied him something.

Don't view it as that. View it as you protected your Son from a trip where he would not have received the proper care/attention that he needed. Your actions show a good Father, not someone whom denied him something.

I appreciate it, but damn do I feel bad for this.

IDK if that makes sense, but shit man. Even hours later I feel like a prick.

I know I did the right thing, but still

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Nope. You're wrong to feel guilty Bart. Alex is home safe and sound. Rather that than being potentially uncomfortable or even scared with family who don't seem to understand or give a shit, right?

You done good broski.

banlol.png

I appreciate it, but damn do I feel bad for this.

IDK if that makes sense, but shit man. Even hours later I feel like a prick.

I know I did the right thing, but still

Yeah I can totally understand that, but how about you and the wife taking him someone yourselves just the three of you? Perhaps Disney isn't an option for you right now but is there somewhere somewhat locally he has been wanting to go, maybe a family weekend trip together somewhere would be in order.

Yeah I can totally understand that, but how about you and the wife taking him someone yourselves just the three of you? Perhaps Disney isn't an option for you right now but is there somewhere somewhat locally he has been wanting to go, maybe a family weekend trip together somewhere would be in order.

I am going to try to get a Cabin up in North GA, have a whole Astronomy vacation for him.

Maybe Huntsville AL where the Rocket Center for Nasa is.

Sennex, on 06 Feb 2014 - 11:30 AM, said:

I am going to try to get a Cabin up in North GA, have a whole Astronomy vacation for him.

Maybe Huntsville AL where the Rocket Center for Nasa is.

That's an awesome idea, relaxed setting but exciting to.

Sennex if you don't mind me asking, what sort of autism does your Son have? because I personally never knew that there were actually different types of autism till I meet my friend Jenna about a year ago, and she says she has "high functioning autism" but I really never knew she had it till she said it.  So I never knew there were different levels/type of it.

I also agree with Adam, when I read that "fix it" that just blew my mind. How do they think they can "fix" autism?!

Yea, I try to ignore the "fixed" part of that whole conversation. That might be what got my back up the most on it

About the Autism scale though, I will jump over to my PPR. I don't want to derail this much more.

About the Autism scale though, I will jump over to my PPR. I don't want to derail this much more.

Sorry I don't go to the PPR section much (except for jays recent post) so I had no idea, I don't read every section of the site. No offense though, I just don't read there so that's why I asked. No biggie though I was just wondering. Hope you and the family have a great trip bud.

Sorry I don't go to the PPR section much (except for jays recent post) so I had no idea, I don't read every section of the site. No offense though, I just don't read there so that's why I asked. No biggie though I was just wondering. Hope you and the family have a great trip bud.

Okay, no big, I will PM it too you then, its a valid question, and I didnt know that about you and PPR's

Time to dust this thread off. (If you've a weak stomach this post isn't for you.)

People I work with are slobs in general. From dropping popcorn all over the floor and leaving it on days when a co-worker makes movie popcorn for everyone, to throwing hand towels on the ground instead of in the garbage can right next to the sink in the bathroom but this slob takes the trophy for biggest scumbag.

I'm friendly with the custodian here and it's a running joke between him and I how much of a pig our receptionist is so he called me over this morning to see what treasures he had to clean under her desk THIS time. The woman is easily 500 pounds. That's not an over exaggeration shes massive. I'm not trying run down heavy people, I'm a pudgy fuck, but this cunt is so fucking huge and lazy that she wont bend down to pick up after herself and just leaves trash there for others to clean. Which pisses me off! To be fair she clearly has a mental and/or eating disorder (I and others have witnessed her eating her boogers -_-) which is sad, she is a sick lady and needs help, but the disgust far outweighs sympathy or understanding at times.

10251948_10152333994053890_8384923477710

^^^^

Joe is not lying. She is so sick and disgusting. What Joe didn't tell you was that my office is on her route to the ladies room and unfortunately, I know when she's having a bad day with her insides. There are days that she'll go to the bathroom 3-4 times in an hour. Quite often there are times when she'll come out of the bathroom with her underpants in her hand. It's so bad that she actually goes in her pants.

I actually had the displeasure of following her to the receptionist's desk while she had her panties in her hand. She didn't realize I was behind her until the very last second. Just as she reached the desk, she slam dunked her dirty panties on to the desk so that I didn't see them. Too late. Mind you, there are other people here that have to cover the desk while she is on break or off. So damn disgusting and yet she remains employed.

My “boss” is trying to quit smoking. Again, for like the thousandth time. Pathetic. So now he has a vaporizer he’s been sucking on like a fucking faggot in our office for the past few days. It’s really starting to piss me off. I enjoy a cigarette every once in a while, I’m not a hater, but I also do not NEED to smoke. I am able to function throughout an 8 hour work day without a cigarette. Crazy I know.

The thing that really gets my blood up is you’re trying to quit smoking so go out and buy a different form of nicotine delivery and suck on it ALL fucking day instead of just on your normal smoke break every hour; what type of retard logic is that? I get maybe you're having remorse now that you find yourself working 60 minutes an hour instead of 50 but you're aggravating my life. If you’re going to quit fucking quit you cunt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!