Ha ha no, we work in different departments, but as much of a fuck face as Bees is at least when he said he was going to quit smoking he quit. Like a man.

^you are the best swearer on this forum, man.

"I'm a pudgy fuck, but this cunt is so fucking huge" is a classic example.

Quality, keep it up :D

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Bikers on the road. Not motorcycles, road bikes.

Fuck you guys. No, I will not share the road with you. Get the fuck off the road you stupid douchebag in your tight ass gaywad outfits. You are endangering everyone around you including yourself. You force everyone to have to swerve into other lanes, or wait until the coast is clear while driving 30 mph under the speed limit, just so you can lose a few pounds.

I fucking hate these people. Your exercise inconveniences hundreds and hundreds of people everytime your fat ass sits on that bike. If you want to go ride your little bicycle, do it in a neighborhood with the rest of the little kids. Or go somewhere rural for gods sake.

People die on bikes all the time, and each time it's their own damn fault indont care what the circumstances are.

+1

i blame lance armstrong.  biking is a lifestyle for some people where i live (Cambridge, MA -- aka hipster central).  personally, if i wanted to take my life into my own hands, i'd do it in a fun way, like trying heroin or something, not pedaling around on a tin frame with wheels and playing tag with two-ton machines that could end me at a moment's notice.

I

+1

i blame lance armstrong. biking is a lifestyle for some people where i live (Cambridge, MA -- aka hipster central). personally, if i wanted to take my life into my own hands, i'd do it in a fun way, like trying heroin or something, not pedaling around on a tin frame with wheels and playing tag with two-ton machines that could end me at a moment's notice.

I've heard heroin is so wonderful. Had a rugby teammate talk about the time he did it then was horrified knowing he could never do it again because of how amazing it was.

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

Bikers on the road. Not motorcycles, road bikes.

Fuck you guys. No, I will not share the road with you. Get the fuck off the road you stupid douchebag in your tight ass gaywad outfits. You are endangering everyone around you including yourself. You force everyone to have to swerve into other lanes, or wait until the coast is clear while driving 30 mph under the speed limit, just so you can lose a few pounds.

I fucking hate these people. Your exercise inconveniences hundreds and hundreds of people everytime your fat ass sits on that bike. If you want to go ride your little bicycle, do it in a neighborhood with the rest of the little kids. Or go somewhere rural for gods sake.

People die on bikes all the time, and each time it's their own damn fault indont care what the circumstances are.

I do a lot of biking myself these days, but I refuse to ride in the public streets. They even put in some "bike lanes" around here over the summer, but still, fuck that. I'm not riding in lanes next to cars. People can't drive worth a damn these days so I'm not putting myself out on the road to get killed. I stick mainly to sidewalks and side streets myself.

I do a lot of biking myself these days, but I refuse to ride in the public streets. They even put in some "bike lanes" around here over the summer, but still, fuck that. I'm not riding in lanes next to cars. People can't drive worth a damn these days so I'm not putting myself out on the road to get killed. I stick mainly to sidewalks and side streets myself.

Shortly after they put bike lanes in near my house a deaf guy got wadded up in a dump truck's front wheel well.  I've not seen many bicyclists using them since.

There are a ton of road bikers around here, I understand completely. They'll ride next to each other, one off in the shoulder one half in the lane dumb slow on a high speed road and back up traffic. What gets me is I encounter many on a local road that is scary. I almost died on this road, it's no joke, there is barely enough room for 2 cars to pass and people always drive in the middle of it so it's a wonderful idea to take the bike out and peddle around the 100% blind shale cliff wall hairpin turns that go up and down elevation changes. Intelligent. Wish I could mailbox baseball them. :angry:

jpw_tyrannosaurus-rex_zpscpttjstm.jpg

I cycle to work every day from hackney to barbican, takes between 20 and 30 minutes depending on traffic and my energy levels.

East London is good for cycle lanes, and eventhough you have to share them with black cabs and buses, they're pretty safe.

In recent years I've noticed a massive increase of hipster cyclists on their fixed wheel pieces of crap. 

Some of these guys have better handlebars on the faces :P

I probably have to tell off a cyclist a few times a week these days just because they don't have a clue how to ride safely.

Plus we live in a world of selfish pricks who spend more time looking at themselves or their phones than at other road users, or the fucking road.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

At least you have bike lanes. We don't. We have spandex jockeys that ride along 45mph roads like it's theirs. Most of the time it's just a single guy. Bigger groups are easier to see. The guy that rides by himself is asking for it.

I do admit the are entitled toddlers on the road. When they get hit or you hear something about it cyclists shit their pants and scream about it but I feel no empathy.

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

I cycle to work every day from hackney to barbican, takes between 20 and 30 minutes depending on traffic and my energy levels.

In the rain?  :ph34r: 

I had a mountain bike as my mode of transportation while in College. I followed all the rules of the road etc... I only had 1 issue. I was stopped at a red light minding my business and woman on a road bike clipped me! I heard a yelp and caught her out of the corner of my eye as she hit me then the ground. I made sure I was okay, said "you dumb bitch", the light changed and I pushed off. I had a nice bruises on my left love handle and arm. As stated previous I'm a pudgy fuck she's not the first person to hit me at speed and end up bouncing off the ground. :lol:

jpw_tyrannosaurus-rex_zpscpttjstm.jpg

I do admit the are entitled toddlers on the road. When they get hit or you hear something about it cyclists shit their pants and scream about it but I feel no empathy.

You heartless bastard sir :lol:  cyclists have an issue with trucks turning around corners in London, it's the most common cause of death :rolleyes:

In the rain?  :ph34r:

I don;t mind the rain, it's a wash innit :P

But yeah, I carry spare underwear, and not 'cos I scare easy B) it's the wind that fucks me up

No, it's me.

I can vouch for this (for a fee) :)

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

People who think the fact that they are from New York gives them some sort of credibility on what a bagel and pizza are supposed to taste like. I fucking hate these people. There's a neighborhood app that we use around here and everytime someone posts a question asking where the best pizza is, every jackass from New York chimes in with their opinion while making sure we knew they were legit because of where they're from. Oh you lived in New York? Everybody stop what you're doing and listen to that guy he's pro at pizza.

Fuck you tool.

Same goes for people from Philly.

"That's not a real cheesesteak"

Really? It has cheese and steak. That makes it a fucking cheesesteak. And it's damn good. I'm sure they're good in philly too. They're good EVERYWHERE.

People who are from New York 

Reader's Digest version.   :D

Closely related:

Yo, I'm from fuckin' Jersey so I'm fuckin' tough you fuckin' know what I'm fuckin' sayin'?  Now I'm gonna wear a tank top and a crooked ball cap while I slam some doors cuz I'm fuckin' tough.