Lol. Yup.

I can see the safety thing, but how often do you guys actually catch people breaking into cars/houses just because you were in the right place at the right time? It doesn't seem cost effective. The money that goes into someone patrolling night after night to catch one or two petty crimes here and there doesn't seem worth it to me. I don't want lawlessness either, it just seems like there should be something in between. I still like my reactive idea better than trying to be in the right place at the right time for the price it costs tax payers.

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

I'm tired of people who always want sympathy. You get no where in life by wanting,nothing in life is free. You want something go WORK your ass off to get it! Only you control your situation. Society as a whole does nothing but wine about shit. Always wanting people to feel sorry for them. In reality everyone is having a tough time. Will work for food,no you won't you want to panhandle on a corner or approach people in a parking lot and get something for free. There are plenty of opportunities out there,it may not be what you want but you can work and feed yourself or family.

Everyone has problems.Life sucks for a lot of people.I just don't feel sorry for people that don't try to better theirselves or situation. There is always options.

I'm tired of people who always want sympathy. You get no where in life by wanting,nothing in life is free. You want something go WORK your ass off to get it! Only you control your situation. Society as a whole does nothing but wine about shit. Always wanting people to feel sorry for them. In reality everyone is having a tough time. Will work for food,no you won't you want to panhandle on a corner or approach people in a parking lot and get something for free. There are plenty of opportunities out there,it may not be what you want but you can work and feed yourself or family.

Everyone has problems.Life sucks for a lot of people.I just don't feel sorry for people that don't try to better theirselves or situation. There is always options.

It really is alot easier said than done. It's also alot easier to say when you (in general) aren't here experience it first-hand at the moment. (Again. In general.)

For example...

My mom makes around 800 every 2 weeks (minus the 300 or so in garnishing), my pay can differ from anywhere from 265 to 100 dollars (Im on an on-call basis at Jack In The Box -.- EDIT yes I have tried getting another job. No one is hiring, even construction ), and the rent goes for 1250 a month (not including water and electricity). Factor in gas and getting enough groceries to feed a family of 5, and you got yourself a pickle. We always cut back on expenses to try to pay off everything best we can, but for christs sake, that's like putting a band-aid on a decapitation.

(If I leave for college atm, everyone's screwed)

I'm very sure some guys here have had it rougher than me, but to get to my point...

No, most poor people arent looking for a hand outs or a free meal, although seriously, it would be a nicer alternative than fighting for your life (in First World terms).

A more lenient hand pushing us down to drown would be great, though.

/if my posts come off as whiny when refering to my situation, sorry.

I thought thats what friends were for? To share problems with a listening ear?

I doubt your post was specifically aimed at me though. :)

DM9ON.png

It really is alot easier said than done. It's also alot easier to say when you (in general) aren't here experience it first-hand at the moment. (Again. In general.)

For example...

My mom makes around 800 every 2 weeks (minus the 300 or so in garnishing), my pay can differ from anywhere from 265 to 100 dollars (Im on an on-call basis at Jack In The Box -.- EDIT yes I have tried getting another job. No one is hiring, even construction ), and the rent goes for 1250 a month (not including water and electricity). Factor in gas and getting enough groceries to feed a family of 5, and you got yourself a pickle. We always cut back on expenses to try to pay off everything best we can, but for christs sake, that's like putting a band-aid on a decapitation.

(If I leave for college atm, everyone's screwed)

I'm very sure some guys here have had it rougher than me, but to get to my point...

No, most poor people arent looking for a hand outs or a free meal, although seriously, it would be a nicer alternative than fighting for your life (in First World terms).

A more lenient hand pushing us down to drown would be great, though.

/if my posts come off as whiny when refering to my situation, sorry.

I thought thats what friends were for? To share problems with a listening ear?

I doubt your post was specifically aimed at me though. :)

It wasn't aimed directly at you,it was generally speaking. Three times in the past month I have been approached by people wanting a hand out. I was also told that "this is what's wrong with america" by a guy standing at a stop light panhandeling when I didn't have any money to give him.

I understand people have it rough. I wasn't raised to look for a handout either. I grew up working on my grandpas farm. Understanding what hard work and responsibility was. I have what I have in life because of hard work as do most people. It wasn't given to me.

I love the dudes around here holding help me signs while smoking cigarettes. Help yourself by not wasting $11.00 a pack on smokes. You could get bananas, peanut butter and water for that $11.00 and eat for at least 3 days off of it. Stop asking for cigarette money you scumbag!

jpw_tyrannosaurus-rex_zpscpttjstm.jpg

My wife wants one of these for when my mother comes to visit.

http://www.signaljammerblockers.com/

Basically because all she (My mother) does is sit there and talk on her phone, post to facebook, or text her friends. She never really talks or interacts with us; so why the hell would you come over?

I hate when people do that. My brother always stare at his fucking phone when I'm trying to be social, just can't put it away. I ask him a question and it takes 3 tries everytime for him to respond. When he responds he says "wait a minute".

Thanks for the link by the way, I could need ne of those!

I hate when people do that. My brother always stare at his fucking phone when I'm trying to be social, just can't put it away. I ask him a question and it takes 3 tries everytime for him to respond. When he responds he says "wait a minute".

Thanks for the link by the way, I could need ne of those!

I went out to eat with two other detectives yesterday, which I rarely do.  (I typically go home for dinner).  I finally asked if I should log on to Facebook and Tweet them to talk to them and then insinuated they were two teenage girls who couldn't wait to find out who asked who to the prom until they put their phones away.

Speed cameras being called safety cameras, if they were safety cameras the woukd be in accident black spots and livered up the ass instead of in easy places to catch people slightly over the limit.

While on the subject of speed limits artificially low limits just to help the retards that have managed to obtain a license move about while holding other drivers up, how can somewhere be safe at 60 on day yet dangerous at 45 the next with no change or accidents...bull

99%of health and safety work related crap is also on my shit list!

Graphic designers who can’t follow simple page spec. Why do I waste my time giving you dimensions in inches and decimals along with a true to size .JPG that has bleed and safety guides in the fucking image if you’re just going to do whatever you want? I get incorrect page sizes, text 1/8” away from the trim, 200k fucking .JPG’s!!!!, etc… Go back to the drawing board you SUCK!!! THEN after you’ve fucked up the page dimensions you’re incapable of sending me even a high resolution .PDF, or sending me a .PDF that I don’t have fonts for and leaving XXXXX or $00.00 where prices need to be entered that I can’t change!!!!!!!!!!!! This is after you've been instructed to supply me with all native fonts/files. The amount of extra work I have to do because you can’t do yours makes me fucking hate you! Then theres the bozos that only know how to turn a computer on and run the design program. They know 0% else about computers. I hate you too! Being a GD is a lot more than just making pretty things in a computer program. I guess I'll go back to doing your job now...

jpw_tyrannosaurus-rex_zpscpttjstm.jpg

Graphic designers who can’t follow simple page spec. Why do I waste my time giving you dimensions in inches and decimals along with a true to size .JPG that has bleed and safety guides in the fucking image if you’re just going to do whatever you want? I get incorrect page sizes, text 1/8” away from the trim, 200k fucking .JPG’s!!!!, etc… Go back to the drawing board you SUCK!!! THEN after you’ve fucked up the page dimensions you’re incapable of sending me even a high resolution .PDF, or sending me a .PDF that I don’t have fonts for and leaving XXXXX or $00.00 where prices need to be entered that I can’t change!!!!!!!!!!!! This is after you've been instructed to supply me with all native fonts/files. The amount of extra work I have to do because you can’t do yours makes me fucking hate you! Then theres the bozos that only know how to turn a computer on and run the design program. They know 0% else about computers. I hate you too! Being a GD is a lot more than just making pretty things in a computer program. I guess I'll go back to doing your job now...

Suck it up big boy and just do your fucking job!!!!! Have a nice day!!