Community GTA V series idea......

Just Cal

Attention you scallywags!

As you may have seen but also probably not, We are starting a Forever Gaming YouTube account.

As we're not tied to a certain genre by our forum tile anymore, this extends an olive branch of sorts. Now all gameplay from all games is welcome.

This ties in nicely with the release of GTA V soooooooooo...............I gots an idea.

"Community Runs"

The idea for this is you start your video by gaining your 1st star in the wanted level. You then proceed to fight it out with these bastards and do whatever you want.

Rules:

1 - You CANNOT be arrested. Only cocks get arrested in GTA.

2 - You CANNOT use cheats.

3 - The forumers run should end in either death, or escape.

4 - In order to end your video by ways of escape, you MUST have a minimum wanted level of 4.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So there you have it. Let me know what you think, and let me know if you think there should be additional rules.

Can't wait to see peoples thoughts.

*EDIT!*

This thread doesn't mean that this is the only series we'll be doing, Series suggestions are most welcome so please spit at us.......respectively.

8mSoOel.png

As i've already said i'm loving the idea Cal!

Dave, your thought process sounds the same as mine. Multi comms!!! I'm not sure how many of us there can be playing at one time but i honestly can't wait to do this! If we record large sessions then we can make funtages and montages out of the footage.

Also having groups of us doing online challenges together, we'll have to be sensible about it so everyone's not shouting over one another but i'm really liking this idea!

I think what we need to do is come up with some ideas like we have been then do trail runs. The base jumping challenges sound cool but what different challenges would you have? I'm not sure what you can do in the air, if you could jump off a cliff on a bmx and do tricks whilst going down that would be amazing!!! lol

Hope that makes sense, i'm pretty hazey from yesterday

Ah man, I haven't slept yet so I'm the same. I was thinking along the lines of someone parking a bus or something, somewhere. Then everyone fucks off the mountain, building, etc, and see who lands closest or on the target.

I dunno, with this game, we'll always have ideas xD

Tennis tourneys and what not haha

8mSoOel.png

This sounds awesome!

I am sure we will find a bunch of stuff to do, there is just so much possibilities. I think it was 8 in a free-roam session for GTA IV if I remember correctly, but I would be surprised if for GTA V the number increased to 16. Either way, the lobbies are going to be A LOT of fun. The ideas sound good so far though, I will be sure to jump on because I can't see myself playing any other game on PS3 besides this.  

Oh and I can't wait to hunt some of you guys down  :ph34r:

Kia Ora. 

lol you'll need the password and user name off someone but the one rule is you can't give it out to anyone. There will only be a few people who will be allowed to give passwords out.

Cal and me, i think, are the only one's that know it but that will change to Dave and the mods as well. We may change the password every now and then just to make sure the channel's safe. If someone is uploading regularly then we may opt them in as well.

btw i haven't really spoken to anyone about this yet but i assume that's how we'll do it lol