What has been happening "recently" - From my point of view

Palle

Guest Inception.

So, we should report people for having different opinions? I was referring to to people who don't like certain topics.

Oh no, I apologise for my lack of specificity; I speak of reporting flaming, or the negative and condescending replies you mentioned, and such. 

Oh look, he's dropped in for his quarterly admin session.

See me at HR in a few hours ceppy. Your attendance record is not looking good.

Hey, my activity has increased tenfold. I even edited one of the announcements. 

Hey, my activity has increased tenfold. I even edited one of the announcements.

ten times zero is still zero, just sayin. xD

Uh, should I report myself for trolling you? I'm conflicted now. :D

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

I've said it before but blokes will not use the report button, its like running to teacher they will have a fight then probably in most cases laugh about it.

However if anything needs reporting its that group hug picture.... ;)

Based on some new information I've learned, I would like to recant what I mentioned about TigerBurge in my original post. He is no longer dead to me, though at this point he probably doesn't give a shit. I only post this because I dragged his name into this thread. Now I'm regretting that, and I apologize.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

I asked Datte not to drag his person shit into every thread. That's it. Before that, I talked with him in private messages about his problems quite a bit. I tried giving him good advice/support. So, by asking him to keep that stuff in his PPR, or make specific threads for it, I'm a "crappy person" and I'm "dead" to you?

By talking behind my back in PMs about me and suggesting I mad alot of things up, it makes you a "crappy person".

But that is muck I'd rather not have racked right now. Or ever.

Old wounds. Letting sleeping dogs lie, dead horses unbeaten. Stuff like that.

TLDR

I'm already over it.

DM9ON.png