Nice finale ....

I had figured Bran was going to meet the Children of the forest to deal with white walkers and whatnot, didn't know they had fire balls and skeleton zombies though LOL

Interesting deaths to, Tywin dying on the crapper was kinda funny and unpredictable :P

Guest Inception.

They left out my favourite quote from the books. Gutted.

“Lord Tywin Lannister did not, in the end, shit gold.” - Tyrion

Well, it was a thought.

Sooooooo, I just finally watched this series. All I can say is, why didn't I watch the very first episode entirely when it was first released? I thought it was boring. So glad my brother-in-law talked me into watching this. 

Favorite character: Jon Snow (Bronn and Tyrion would be a close 2nd and 3rd)

Favorite female character: Ygrette (fucking smoking hot!!! No pun intended)

Favorite Scene: Defense of Castle Black

Favorite death: Oberyn

It sucks that I have to wait now.  I should have spaced out watching each episode but I'm an addict and once I start something, I need to finish. Can't wait for the season to begin!!!

I dunno. Red Wedding is still pretty high up there just because of the "Shock and Awe" effect.

I did not see that happening though. When was the last time we saw a white walker? End of last season? I'm exited as hell for the next one now.

Resurrecting this thread as its not far away. Anyone looking forward to this at all? Its probably the one series on TV that I got hooked on and waiting for this season has felt like its been years away.

They've released the titles and synopsis for each episode - I'm reluctant to read it because it has some spoilers.

Apparently every episode is like a movie. Lets hope so.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb