DeadDrop

J4MES OX4D

When I first came across Dr Disrespect I thought he was funny, I thought it was all tongue in cheek.

It's hilarious that I was totally wrong and the guy is playing it totally straight. Hilariously sad that is.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

2 hours ago, MrBiron said:

What the fuck is an "NFT FPS" anyway? We all know that NFTs are a massive scam, so is this just a massive scam as well? 🤷‍♂️

They were selling token-based founders edition passes, early access, avatars and other meaningless virtual shit as NFT's. Basically can't get sizable external investment and isn't willing to risk personal wealth so instead uses buzzwords to generate money from e-clowns giving money for meaningless perks for a game that looks like a Unity flip. 

15 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

When I first came across Dr Disrespect I thought he was funny, I thought it was all tongue in cheek.

It's hilarious that I was totally wrong and the guy is playing it totally straight. Hilariously sad that is.

He's become an insufferable moron who is incredibly arrogant and thinks he has influence in the industry just because he worked on arguably the worst Call of Duty game ever made and plays children's game himself. The gap between him and his 'character' isn't quite as wide as we all thought. 

Nice to see his game getting shredded even by his buddies and he also deleted the Tweet where he said it blows COD out of the water🤣