New Aliens Game in Development

Servios are developing a new Aliens action-horror game set between Alien and Aliens. Now, i loved Alien Isolation and it absolutely shredded my nerves at times with how tense it got, but there have been other attempts at Aliens which have failed to hit the mark and that have gone for more of the shooter angle with thr franchise. I'm hoping that this does it justice, and maybe has a Dead Space kind of vibe if they are going action-horror with it and not just straight up Aliens FPS. Only time will tell, but Ii'm hoping for a good game 🤞

aliens_enDTlza.jpg
WWW.EUROGAMER.NET

Developer Survios is teaming up with 20th Century Fox to create a new single-player, action-horror...

1 hour ago, Antpool84 said:

I'm hoping that this does it justice, and maybe has a Dead Space kind of vibe if they are going action-horror with it and not just straight up Aliens FPS. Only time will tell, but Ii'm hoping for a good game 🤞aliens_enDTlza.jpg

Agree 100%.  

I don't understand why every aliens game needs to be 1st person.  Remember the 2D side scrolling beat 'em up Aliens vs Predator?  Awesome game.  The "Dead Space" vibe kind of game would so fit the IP.

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*

I imagine that most games that have a VR version in mind will tend to be 1st person. 

That Aliens type atmosphere and maybe some RPG elements, in a Dead Space style but with 1st person, would be interesting for me. 

jeffersonclasswar.jpg