Dice To Pixels

Howdy folks!  

@Rumelylady and I are pleased to announce our new podcast with our good friend Adrian called Dice to Pixels!  Episode 1 is live on our youtube channel with audio versions coming to spotify and apple podcasts hopefully today.  Give a watch, like, and all that fun stuff!  🤘

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*

Episode 2 is live!  RSS and Spotify are coming very soon.  Enjoy!

Episode 3 is up on our Youtube channel.  RSS feeds for previous episodes are being uploaded shortly and should be available through your favourite podcast apps soon.

And boom.  RSS feeds are available.  Here's our Spotify link.

I am yet to listen to the first 2, just waiting for my wife to go out (if she doesn't today she's out of the house tomorrow so give me a nudge tomorrow and I will have a list 🙂 )

I have followed it on spotify though so hopefully will remind me, I need a new podcast to listen to so it comes at the right time ^_^

A bit late it's a long weekend herein Canada) but here is the latest episode of Dice to Pixels.  We talk about the new campaign book Journey to The Radiant Citadel for DnD 5E as well as our preferences for playing said game.  Also available on RSS and Spotify.

Episode 5 of Dice to Pixels is LIVE on Youtube and Spotify/RSS feeds.  We discuss Stray, the latest PS4/5, PC release, as well as World of Warcraft and other little gems.  Check it out and please like, subscribe, and tell 3 friends so they can tell their friends.  😉 🤘

Episode 6 of Dice to Pixels is LIVE on Youtube and spotify!  This week, we talk about GTA5 RP, RP in gaming and some simulator games!  Check it out and please subscribe if you haven't already.  We really appreciate the support!

On 8/13/2022 at 9:33 PM, Riff Machine said:

Episode 6 of Dice to Pixels is LIVE on Youtube and spotify!  This week, we talk about GTA5 RP, RP in gaming and some simulator games!  Check it out and please subscribe if you haven't already.  We really appreciate the support!

Don't ever call football 'soccer' as we absolutely hate that word 😅

I've watched a lot of GTA RP on NoPixel, looks a real blast, shame it's such a pain in the arse to get on the whitelist or I'd have tried it ages ago.

Great podcast 🤗

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

The latest episode of Dice to Pixels is LIVE on Youtube and Spotify!  Check it out, Please subscribe and drop a comment or review!  Tell 4-6 Friends too and ask them to sub as well.  😄

I've subbed and liked all your vids. 

If I can add some feedback, glam it up a bit.  A brick wall as a backdrop is boring, get some cool images on there, or better still, make it a green screen and experiment! 

banlol.png

I'll discuss that with Adrian.  We were talking about throwing some art up there or something.

23 minutes ago, Diddums said:

"Hey Adrian, a guy I met on the internet said that we need to jazz the place up a bit" 

Seems reasonable to me, however this ain't any random guy on the Internet.......................It's Diddums! 

That's right Fucking Diddums. 

Better get that backdrop sorted Adrian or I will send Diddums round to your house.  🤔

I'm sure you will tell him Chad.  🙂

I believe my phrasing was "This cunt I know suggested..." 🤪

But, in all seriousness.  Adrian's good shit.  I spoke with him last night about it and we're gonna see what we can do.

Episode 8 is LIVE on Youtube and Spotify!  This episode, we talk about the newly announced One D&D, as well as some Gamescom 2022 annoucements, and a nice little gem called Pocket City.

23 hours ago, Riff Machine said:

Episode 8 is LIVE on Youtube and Spotify!  This episode, we talk about the newly announced One D&D, as well as some Gamescom 2022 annoucements, and a nice little gem called Pocket City.

Where do you prefer comments? On here? Or YT? I suppose YT would be better for the algorithm?

I will furnish you with top-drawer commentary 🙈😁

My group uses a virtual table top, as we live in different parts of the country... but yeah I'd have no problem without a tabletop, I prefer picturing everything in my head. 

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Yea, Youtube would be the better choice @phil bottle

Episode 9 is LIVE on Youtube and Spotify.  This week, we discuss PAX West 2022, some games shown at the conference as well as some games we've been dabbling in.  YAY!!  GAMES!!!

After some youtube dumb-fuckery, Episode 10 is LIVE on said youtube and spotify!!  We talk about FMV games such as Immortality and some other games we've been dabbling with this week.

A day late, but here's the latest episode of Dice to Pixels.  We talk about Nintendo Direct, PSVR2 as well as a whole bunch of other fun stuff.  Check it out on Youtube and spotify.

Episode 12 is live on Youtube and Spotify!  Lets talk about twitch and the bullshit they're pulling on streamers shall we?  Plus, some other gaming news!