Hi.

BrettyBoy

Hi, A few people have suggested I make an introduction thread so here goes.

I’m 29 year old dude from UK who is into video games, getting drunk, watching movies, watching TV shows, smoking, vaping and using the internet.  

Since this is a video game forum, I will name a few genres I like. I like shooter, arcade, beat em up, fighting and platformer games. I’m into all consoles but mainly play PlayStation consoles.

You can call me Brett, BrettyBoy or Bretty, whichever works for you. 

Nice introduction to the forums Brett, welcome. I'm sure you will enjoy it here.

Anything in particular you play game wise? I know you mentioned genres, but we have a good amount of folk who party up on certain nights and it's good banter. 

Cod, destiny, fifa, gran turismo and lot's more. 

Again it's great to see you make an intro post so we can get to know you better. 

Hope you enjoy it here, It's a good place to be. 

The best gaming forum on the interwebs. 😎

37 minutes ago, IRaMPaGe said:

Nice introduction to the forums Brett, welcome. I'm sure you will enjoy it here.

Anything in particular you play game wise? I know you mentioned genres, but we have a good amount of folk who party up on certain nights and it's good banter. 

Cod, destiny, fifa, gran turismo and lot's more. 

Again it's great to see you make an intro post so we can get to know you better. 

Hope you enjoy it here, It's a good place to be. 

The best gaming forum on the interwebs. 😎

Thanks, man and I play a variety of games to be honest.

I mainly play single player but I do play multiplayer sometimes too. Dead By Daylight is one multiplayer game I like playing and speaking of that, my PlayStation Plus subscription expired over a month ago so I’m going to have to get that back at some point.

16 minutes ago, BrettyBoy said:

Thanks, man and I play a variety of games to be honest.

I mainly play single player but I do play multiplayer sometimes too. Dead By Daylight is one multiplayer game I like playing and speaking of that, my PlayStation Plus subscription expired over a month ago so I’m going to have to get that back at some point.

Definitely man, online usually is a lot of fun. Don't get me wrong some single player games are amazing and immersive and captivating. 

Is more confusing with the different tiers of PlayStation Plus, extra and premium these days. There is a useful topic on this site explaining the differences. 

All the free monthly games are great to buildup and add to your library. 

11 hours ago, IRaMPaGe said:

Definitely man, online usually is a lot of fun. Don't get me wrong some single player games are amazing and immersive and captivating. 

Is more confusing with the different tiers of PlayStation Plus, extra and premium these days. There is a useful topic on this site explaining the differences. 

All the free monthly games are great to buildup and add to your library. 

I’m personally going to stick with the original PlayStation Plus to be honest. 

Welcome to FG Brett! Nice to see a little intro there, we really do try and get to know each other where possible because as you've probably seen, its an awesome place for all of us to share info and opinions and then get our asses online and have some lolz together. Playstation is in our sweet spot too so thats great news. Hopefully when you can get your PS Plus again, you could look at our FG Fridays, usually playing an accessible game you will own....even Fall Guys is free these days so always a top laugh when we get the numbers online for a large private party.

What was the last single player game you completed? I struggle like hell playing single player, but thats only cos i love this annoying bunch of twonks online 😅

Looking forward to seeing you around FG more! Enjoy your stay!! 😎❤️

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

7 hours ago, Tar-Eruntalion said:

welcome aboard brett, hope you have a nice stay with all of us!!!

Thanks, man.

7 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Welcome to FG Brett! Nice to see a little intro there, we really do try and get to know each other where possible because as you've probably seen, its an awesome place for all of us to share info and opinions and then get our asses online and have some lolz together. Playstation is in our sweet spot too so thats great news. Hopefully when you can get your PS Plus again, you could look at our FG Fridays, usually playing an accessible game you will own....even Fall Guys is free these days so always a top laugh when we get the numbers online for a large private party.

What was the last single player game you completed? I struggle like hell playing single player, but thats only cos i love this annoying bunch of twonks online 😅

Looking forward to seeing you around FG more! Enjoy your stay!! 😎❤️

Thanks, man and yeah, I understand. It’s good to know what others are into.

The last single player game I completed was The 3D All Stars version of Mario 64 for Switch, I beat the game and also obtained 100% completion in that game last month 

3 hours ago, phil bottle said:

Nice into mate, ever think of picking up Gran Turismo? We do a league occasionally and a few of us will be looking to play Thursday evenings.

Other than that, welcome aboard 👍

Thanks, man and I might get it at some point.