Survival Stories - FG PS4 DayZ Server Updates!

GazzaGarratt

Afternoon all! A new story thread for us to keep everyone updated on all of our escapades and laughs along the way.

Finally managed to get onto the DayZ PS4 server on Sunday and it was a nice surprise to see so many of us on it at the same time checking it out @ChaosGladiator  @jordie1892  @Nutcuttlit  @Luseth . I started my spawn in Novyshovo, or whatever its called. The furthest South West on the main land I believe. Sebba started to make his way to me, but within a few houses I felt pretty good finding some half decent loot, a full police outfit that always looks cool and is well insulated, and a couple of sharp things to bop Zombies - a Scythe being the one I ended up using first!

For once, I felt confidently that I could meet Sebba at Msta, slightly North of my current destination. Probably should've waited for the truck, but anyhow, as I made my way I got caught up in a few Zombie fights. Luckily only got cut once and managed to find Seb's mahoosive truck which we then took to a solid car to swap materials and help go get Jordie considering the biggest vehicle in the game couldn't fit more than 2 people in it - FML 😅

After collecting Jordie and then Matt, we made our way to check out what the vendor looked like as Nutty was coming from the opposite side of the island at the same time. We got there and it was a like a gold mine! Anything you could need is in there. I think I like @jordie1892 's thoughts that we keep this locked down, and only really use it much later if it gets a successful turn out with FGers and also randomers. It made me really want to get going into the North West Airfield for more loot and kicking some zombies ass!

However....

It had been raining - tons - since we left Electra where Jordie was, so we needed to get warm and dry our clothes. I rung my top out but saw Jordie next to the barrel fire and doing it that way. Seemed to make sense. I could just stand there and over time i'll get dry. Or so I thought. I stood close to it for a minute and then walked around for a moment but was still wet, so back to the barrel I went. Next thing I knew though, my screen went black. I thought the server needed a reset and we all got kicked off....until Jordie and Matt are laughing their tits off as i'm, apparently, on the floor, knocked out with my foot now dangled in the barrel.

I have literally no idea what is going on. Everyone is laughing at my still body and i'm looking at a continued black screen. They start pouring water over me, jabbing me with meds, but no response. I start seeing a faint light but falling unconscious again. Next thing I know talk about my clothes and handcuffs comes out. This was what I couldn't see...

Lee's DayZ Pants.jpeg

I have to say, I'm just glad my videogame self was packing below, because clearly I was tied up, half naked and somehow losing life whilst lolz continued. No idea how this happened. Must've been getting too hot close to the fire but couldn't work it out. After 5 minutes, the server did restart, but I was then found back at the coast, so it clearly killed my half naked body through my left foot burning.

I still had time to race into the nearest town, drink some water from a bottle, get sick, and then cut myself so much from Zombie fighting with said water bottle and died a second time. I'm now back in a coastal town, on top of a freight with zombies around me - again.

Good, solid first day of Survival on the server with FG as per usual! 😅

So not really story time but a quick summary.

I was the only one at base back when the server just started and was waiting for Tad to finish his long long journey from the southern coast. He had finally reached close enough to be in my line of sight.........

On 7/8/2022 at 9:35 PM, ChaosGladiator said:

Well, I have the video, don’t hate me too much 😂😂

Well well, look who's going to be the cunt of cuntsville.....memory banked, reviewing possible avengeful actions.....

19 hours ago, TheMuggySpud said:

So not really story time but a quick summary.

I was the only one at base back when the server just started and was waiting for Tad to finish his long long journey from the southern coast. He had finally reached close enough to be in my line of sight.........

OMG 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

That killed me watching it too!!

This is from Aaron and myself trying to work on a base design... I tried jumping and grabbing onto the railing, let's just say it didn't work out.

This is superb @ChaosGladiator !!🤣🤣

I've struggled to get any time this past few weeks to get on - its not even been because of the damn sun either! Going to try and find some time this week to explore and do a little digging in the Airfield me thinks.