Forever Gaming PS4 Server Map and rules suggestion

Nutcuttlit

Hey guys just a couple of things to run through, I have included a map of proposed redzones, all redzones are PvP KoS areas, this includes Heli crash sites. The rest of the map will be PvE so everyone gets to play the way they wish to play. The game doesn't tell you if you enter a PvP zone so if you see a tent or a barrack. . . . . . Smile for the scoped in hunter!!!!! If people are happy to go ahead with this please let us know with a thumbs up. Any suggestions or questions please chime in.

Stay safe and keep looting!!!

IMG-20220615-WA0006.jpg

Yaaaaas.

If this is just for the rules I'd also suggest no building in military zones, (red zone if fine but not in the middle of the friggin airfield) as it will result in a lot of complaining. Destroy crashed vehicles to make them respawn, don't just leave them there in the street. No hoarding of vehicles. Max 1 truck and 1-2 cars per group would be my suggestion. No using of canopy tents as they WILL make the server lag like absolute fuck.

Those would be my suggestions.

2 hours ago, ChaosGladiator said:

Yaaaaas.

If this is just for the rules I'd also suggest no building in military zones, (red zone if fine but not in the middle of the friggin airfield) as it will result in a lot of complaining. Destroy crashed vehicles to make them respawn, don't just leave them there in the street. No hoarding of vehicles. Max 1 truck and 1-2 cars per group would be my suggestion. No using of canopy tents as they WILL make the server lag like absolute fuck.

Those would be my suggestions.

All sounds perfect and good shout on the canopy tents

Ok lads so I've included a full shop for the purpose of gearing up new players, we will discuss keeping it and creating a currency when we get populated, there's also a boom shop with all new explosives purely for the purpose of testing how strong it will be raiding. 

IMG-20220619-WA0012.jpeg

IMG-20220619-WA0010.jpeg

Thanks for all the efforts early doors @Nutcuttlit  to help us get this one up and running.

I'd suggest the first few weeks are for testing out what works well and what fun things people would like on the server. As we spoke online last night, I agree with you when you mentioned to try and make it inviting as possible so if working cars help straight off the bat then lets try it out and see what happens.

The KOS zones and map is a difficult one because newer people wanting to try it out probably won't have much concept of it. Even if you've played it for abit (like me on PC), you don't really take in the map much and as the game doesn't recognise each zone indicated itself it may be hard to implement. KOS is probably the way to go in most instances, because its just difficult to moderate if the game doesn't tell you where you're at. Btw, i'm completely open on how we do this! 😄 The main thing of it all is to have fun, so any opinions are welcome on this one!

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb