Kims (Antpools other half 🙂) 100 miles walk for Cancer Research

My awesome other half Kim is walking 100 miles in June in order to raise as much money as possible for Cancer Research. She has already walked 67 miles and raised £230 and I am so proud of her. I know there are so many people that are affected by Cancer, including Kim whose auntie had a Bowel Cancer. If you would like to donate to this very worthy cause the link is below. If you would like to donate in memory of someone Kim is writing the names of those that want this on her Cancer Research t-shirt which she is wearing when doing the walks. Please support her amd this amazing charity if you can, thank you 🙂🙂

https://fundraise.cancerresearchuk.org/page/kims-walk-100-miles-challenge-giving-page-12

42 minutes ago, Antpool84 said:

Shes doing really well, she was already on 92 miles yesterday!!!

Thats ace pal! I've sent a little contribution for her efforts 😄

That's amazing dude, well done to her. Cancer is a bitch, I've lost my father to it, an uncle, my mother had it, my wife had it, etc. That being said, I can't support CRUK. I do support other charities like Macmillan but some of the things I've seen first hand from CRUK were absolutely despicable, disgusting and shameful greed. So in honour of your wife's walk I've just chucked £20 at Macmillan, might not be the right charity but I know where the money goes and that it'll go to good use. Good luck to her, I'll be following closely 🙂 

banlol.png