The Callisto Protocol

This has been called the "spiritual successor" to Dead Space.  The lead was the individual that created that IP and has since moved on to create this studio and IP.  Should be something to look to for anyone that was a fan of that series.

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*

The death animations look incredible I must say. Not sure I have the stomach for this game but certainly would watch some playthroughs instead.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

I'm sure it'll be fine @GazzaGarrattJust make sure your tighty whiteys are clean before hand.  😉

Not surprising.  Yahtzee shit on it for this week's Zero Punctuation as well.  Shame, but when it's basically "Shitty Dead Space" what do we expect.  Lol

I've been looking forward to this for a while as I really enjoy the sci fi horror games, and was really hopeful for it when i saw the trailers and gameplay, but definitely going to wait for the price to substantially drop. I'll probably play the Dead Space remake first as I never completed the first one lol

Already down to £35 already on Amazon currently!

Also

7CHfManeQBGrcZU2gK3pKH-1200-80.jpg
WWW.PCGAMER.COM

Krafton poured over a hundred million bucks into the game, but it might not get it back.

I cannot believe this game had a budget of $162m! What idiots gave Glen Schofield and his new studio that sort of backing jesus. Be very lucky to break even come 2025.