FG NFL 2022 Fantasy League

Antpool84

There is only a couple of months until the new NFL season begins, so with that in mind we thought it would be cool to set up a fantasy league for the upcoming season. I will be using the Sleeper app, which i've put a screenshot of and im sure is on iOs and Android. Below are also some links to guides for those who want some guidance as to how the hell it all works lol. Its all for a bit of fun, especially since this is my first time setting one up too but i'm sure I can sort out some prizes. To make this work we need between 10 and 12 peeps,so if you are deffo interested pop your name down and ill set you up. The season starts at the beginning of September, so would probably do a proper draft in late July, but we will do a couple of mock drafts before then so we can all get the feel for it a bit. Feel free to ask any questions 😁

ShareImage2.png
NFLDRAFT.THERINGER.COM

Should Kayvon Thibodeaux or Aidan Hutchinson—or someone else—be the no. 1 overall pick...

bigboardfeature.jpg?w=956&h=538

WWW.DUMMIES.COM

Learn how to jump in to the fantasy football world with this handy guide, including how to...

default-article-image-large.png
WWW.CBSSPORTS.COM

Get the latest NFL rankings from CBSSports.com

i'll give it a couple of weeks to get names down. I've tagged a few peeps i think are interested in this post, but if not let me know and i'll take your names off 😊

1. @Antpool84   ✔️

2. @GazzaGarratt

3. @G_dub52

4. @J-Lurch   ✔️

5. @Findmartin

6. @jordie1892

7. @Baabcat   ✔️

8. @Jason

57 minutes ago, Antpool84 said:

There is only a couple of months until the new NFL season begins, so with that in mind we thought it would be cool to set up a fantasy league for the upcoming season. I will be using the Sleeper app, which i've put a screenshot of and im sure is on iOs and Android. Below are also some links to guides for those who want some guidance as to how the hell it all works lol. Its all for a bit of fun, especially since this is my first time setting one up too but i'm sure I can sort out some prizes. To make this work we need between 10 and 12 peeps,so if you are deffo interested pop your name down and ill set you up. The season starts at the beginning of September, so would probably do a proper draft in late July, but we will do a couple of mock drafts before then so we can all get the feel for it a bit. Feel free to ask any questions 😁

ShareImage2.png
NFLDRAFT.THERINGER.COM

Should Kayvon Thibodeaux or Aidan Hutchinson—or someone else—be the no. 1 overall pick...

bigboardfeature.jpg?w=956&h=538

WWW.DUMMIES.COM

Learn how to jump in to the fantasy football world with this handy guide, including how to...

default-article-image-large.png
WWW.CBSSPORTS.COM

Get the latest NFL rankings from CBSSports.com

i'll give it a couple of weeks to get names down. I've tagged a few peeps i think are interested in this post, but if not let me know and i'll take your names off 😊

1. @Antpool84

2. @GazzaGarratt

3. @G_dub52

4. @J-Lurch

5. @Findmartin

6. @jordie1892

7. @Baabcat

8. @Jason

I’m in !

Ok, @GazzaGarratt, @G_dub52 , @Lurch  , @Findmartin , @jordie1892 , @Baabcat  and @Jason  if you guys are all still up for it i can try to get this set up in the next few days so we can have a practise draft or two and get the  real draft in before the season starts 🙂

1 hour ago, techno said:

I downloaded the app but it says league is full?

Ive upped the team amount, try again, should work 😁

53 minutes ago, Plumbers Crack said:

If there's a limit kick me out and let Gary in, I'm not a very "active" FF player...I tend to make up a team and leave it all season

Its all good, ive increased the team amount, we are all newbs to this lol

TEAM ENTRIES ARE DONE - WE HAVE OUR FINAL 10 ENTRANTS!! 😃😃

Our 10 are:

1: @G_dub52

2: @GazzaGarratt

3: @jordie1892

4: @Lurch

5: @Plumbers Crack

6: @Findmartin

7: @Baabcat

8: @Antpool84

9: @techno

10: @Misneach_

Now to organise the draft 😂

Ok, so week one of the FG NFL Fantasy League is in the books and these were the results and how the league looks after the first week. From how it went it looks like it will be a pretty competitive season as all the games were pretty close

Screenshot_20220913-120034_Sleeper.jpg

Screenshot_20220913-120001_Sleeper.jpg

Tbh, its already started to do the job for me as it was to help me get more into the NFL game in general and i was really interested over the weekend. So much so, I think i'll find a game to put on in the background next time and try and follow some of my players. It probably also helped as I maaaaay have had a little help from @TigerBurge  for who to look out for 😅😎

@Findmartin , looking forward to playing your 3 kickers next week 🤣

8 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Tbh, its already started to do the job for me as it was to help me get more into the NFL game in general and i was really interested over the weekend. So much so, I think i'll find a game to put on in the background next time and try and follow some of my players. It probably also helped as I maaaaay have had a little help from @TigerBurge  for who to look out for 😅😎

@Findmartin , looking forward to playing your 3 kickers next week 🤣

Thats awesome that it's helping you get into it dude!! I tend tonwatch the redzone on sky sports max as that does live coverage of all the games as they are being played.

@Findmartin  you have to play all 3 dude 😂😂

Here's Week 2's results and overall standings!

image.png

image.png

How mad the week was for me, I decided to not do too much with my squad, just swap a bench player as one of WR was potentially injured and I had a 70% of beating @Findmartin ...only for the games to completely flip and by Sunday night I was only leading by 14pts but Mart had 2 players left to play and 81% chance of winning. Completely lucked out that as one was Questionable and so was rested, and the other which was a RB had a stinker so managed to scrape the win, sorry Martin!  🤣

Can't believe the 3 UK NFL followers have had the start they have! @Antpool84  @jordie1892  @G_dub52 ! I thought most of you had chances, at least at one stage across the weekend to win your games! 😅 Definitely not looking forward to playing Matty @Misneach_  this week, my players need to have a kick up the arse abit!

I got absolutely owned by @techno  this week 🤦‍♂️😂 Might have to make some tweaks to my lineup, but the unpredictable results this week didn't help my cause lol. I've got @Baabcat  next week so think i'm going to be 0-3 after that 😂 I expected my Chiefs players to have a better week than they did  hopefully they will pick up again next week 🤞

4 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Can't believe the 3 UK NFL followers have had the start they have! @Antpool84  @jordie1892  @G_dub52 !

We have to give all the newbs a nit of a chance 😉😂