Does anyone know about the policy on sending medication oversees in a package?

Leeesh13

1 hour ago, Leeesh13 said:

heard my friend got covid so want to see if I can send some of the good stuff to help them out 

how are the UK laws with regards to taking medication in post🤣

I mean, not sure how any customs take some form of drugs in the post but I can see most people can order them from here in the UK which are posted from abroad.

Alternative ways would be:

1. find the ones they need and give them the money to order them for themselves?
  2. if they're in the UK, maybe a fellow FGer can help?

Also, depends if the drug here is readily available to buy as it might only be on a subscription.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

13 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I mean, not sure how any customs take some form of drugs in the post but I can see most people can order them from here in the UK which are posted from abroad.

Alternative ways would be:

1. if they're in the UK, maybe a fellow FGer can help?

Also, depends if the drug here is readily available to buy as it might only be on a subscription.

would be ivermectin pharmaceuticals are still bitchy about that sadly😅 even over here we have to buy it from the people who have stacks of it like @Teenwolf25 and his ps5s🤣

Just now, IRaMPaGe said:

@Leeesh13  When your talking about "The Good Stuff" what are we talking about here weed?

Just curious to what we are on about, I mean you have found a cure for Covid here and not letting people know. 😀

just some ivermectin was the thing that helped my parents through the bad wave in 2020 december

1 minute ago, Teenwolf25 said:

Isn’t that only a trial drug atm for covid and hasn’t actually been approved yet?? Do you not like this friend or something 😂

don't even think it's creation had anything to do with covid🤷‍♂️ always been around

I would get them to purchase it officially themselves to avoid the package being intercepted and disposed of. 

From what I just read about it, I agree with @Teenwolf25

It sounds highly experimental and very unsafe to use. 

You have experience with family members having success with it. 

It might not react the same on everyone. I would be highly cautious with it's use as it's more for livestock and high doses in humans is toxic, just from what I've read. 

6 minutes ago, Leeesh13 said:

i did not take that into account thank you for the info i just felt bad that they have been diagnosed with covid and haven't been given any meds which had me worried

I totally understand tho bro, you want to help friends as much as you can. 

But most customs scrutinise foreign packages more and might think it's something else like Fentanyl tablets and bin it without testing etc. 

But what I mean is every drug has different effects on different people. A high or low dose might vary between people and different tolerance. 

It could affect different organs potentially like the liver or kidneys and mess them up more. 

Now if they have had vaccinations etc it will help. If they get seriously bad with Covid they will end up in hospital and ventilated etc, intensive care. Most people unless old or have a supressed immune system should be able to fight Covid off by themselves. 

I just think trying untrialed drugs to combat could end up in more damage or some serious side effects.