Fire Emblem

I've been recently playing Fire Emblem Heroes on iOS and I've been really enjoying it.  So much so, that I've been curious about the main games on switch.  Has anyone given any of these games a go?  Yay or nay?

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*

12 hours ago, Riff Machine said:

I've been recently playing Fire Emblem Heroes on iOS and I've been really enjoying it.  So much so, that I've been curious about the main games on switch.  Has anyone given any of these games a go?  Yay or nay?

Is this similar to Genshin Impact at all?

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

The gacha aspect, yes.  It’s more of a strategy rpg though.  

I'm a big fan of the series 🙂 The more recent games are certainly much more friendly in that they are easier to get into so you are probably at the right point to jump in. Essentially you have a little army and you move each piece / unit at a time and attack other units. Think chess in rudimentary terms or final fantasy tactics for something else relatable. Three houses on the switch is certainly one of their best (though here the price never dropped from release) or I would highly recommend fire emblem awakening on the 3ds as well 🙂 

Luseth.png

On 5/31/2022 at 2:30 AM, Luseth said:

I'm a big fan of the series 🙂 The more recent games are certainly much more friendly in that they are easier to get into so you are probably at the right point to jump in. Essentially you have a little army and you move each piece / unit at a time and attack other units. Think chess in rudimentary terms or final fantasy tactics for something else relatable. Three houses on the switch is certainly one of their best (though here the price never dropped from release) or I would highly recommend fire emblem awakening on the 3ds as well 🙂 

I was considering Three Houses, but Nintendo are notorious for not discounting older games.  When they have sales, they tend to be for shit games and the "sales" are pathetic.  

I'll check out the switch releases at some point.  Thanks @Luseth