Snoop Dogg In Vanguard/Warzone

IRaMPaGe

Kinda old news now, wondering what people think of Snopp Dogg as an operator in Vanguard and Warzone. 

Hardly a realistic WW2 setting throwing Snopp Dogg etc into the game 6 months in. Anything that can sell it's a bundle in the shop. 

https://www.callofduty.com/blog/2022/04/call-of-duty-vanguard-warzone-snoop-dogg-operator-bundle-details#:~:text=Snoop Dogg can be leveled,unlock sizable Operator XP rewards.

Ngl, its pretty weird seeing him running around in the game. I suppose its hard as after launch, what skins do you bring into a game to make it fun and worthwhile? Clearly people bought into it, although i'd say the new Godzilla one looks better as it looks like you are also in full camo, which adds to the feel of the game.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

2 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Ngl, its pretty weird seeing him running around in the game. I suppose its hard as after launch, what skins do you bring into a game to make it fun and worthwhile? Clearly people bought into it, although i'd say the new Godzilla one looks better as it looks like you are also in full camo, which adds to the feel of the game.

Yeah it is hard for the setting and time frame to suit the game. 

I dunno a playable Winston Churchill slide cancelling with an MP40 would make me piss my pants laughing. 

Herman Goering? 😂

2 hours ago, IRaMPaGe said:

Yeah it is hard for the setting and time frame to suit the game. 

I dunno a playable Winston Churchill slide cancelling with an MP40 would make me piss my pants laughing. 

Herman Goering? 😂

🤣🤣

Usually, i'm not overly bothered by skins tbh, providing they aren't overly whacky. Its a game after all, you're supposed to have fun with it, even if it doesn't match the surroundings as much. Its more if it was a brightly coloured fortnite character in this which wouldn't go at all with the theme or style of CoD.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb