Trek to Yomi

I've yet to dive into this one, but it's currently free on xbox game pass.  So far, I've heard it's a very small game and incredibly repetitive in so far as combat encounters and enemy types.  I'll do a more in depth take on it once i've put Elden Ring down for a few hours.

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*

Saw this the other day and it looks really interesting and came out of nowhere, however the combat is apparently extremely dissatisfying with only really the visuals standing out. Bit of a shame because it does look really stylish but the 2D combat really drags it down it seems. 

Any gameplay anyone would recommend watching? Looking forward to your review @Riff Machine  if you are trying it out. Looks like Ghosts from that trailer but obviously doesn't give you much of an inkling as to what to expect.

Still, its visually stunning.

It's actually disappointing overall.  The enemy archetypes are really repetitive, and there isn't much length to the overall game.  Aside from playing through the game on various difficulties, It's worth a skip.  It is on game pass so if you're subscribed, play at your own risk. 

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*