Giving Millionaires Donations

This is why I've never understood the concept of giving already very rich people even more money

I think it's time for high-earning streamers to either have donations capped or stopped - this isn't the first of its kind but it's one that's been finally publicised. It's also shocking how much live gambling Twitch allows on its platform and it goes full circle when viewers dish out the stake money and the streamer blows it all including their own funds which pushes them into an addiction spiral.  

Streamers e-beg with lies, waste money or use their gains for illicit means yet ordinary people keep on plying them with their hard earned money in what seems to be some sort of self-gratifying paypig digital fetish. Doesn't send out a good message to younger viewers either. 

It really does sicken me, not the donations. Just the people who stream that are well off that clearly don't need the donations. 

People just need to speak with their wallets and not donate to the big earners. It's a disgusting culture we live in and people have the right to spend their money however they see fit. 

I'm not saying little channels don't deserve it and try follow their dreams. There are many like the example above that really don't need it in the slightest, but beg and convince folk to give to their cause.....the cause of greed. 

I agree how adults spend their money is their business and if they're daft enough to give it to already rich people then more fool them. It's no different to all these Instagram "models" pushing their only fans while posting pictures of luxury items and constant holidays. 

Never understood it tbh especially when it's all free if that's your bag nobody is forcing anyone to donate etc.

21 hours ago, techno said:

I agree how adults spend their money is their business and if they're daft enough to give it to already rich people then more fool them. It's no different to all these Instagram "models" pushing their only fans while posting pictures of luxury items and constant holidays. 

Never understood it tbh especially when it's all free if that's your bag nobody is forcing anyone to donate etc.

Kind of in this camp as its the people giving the money we should really be asking questions about. In terms if this kid, he'll learn from the consequences, and in turn won't get the same revenue like he has before because people watching will pro-actively not give these more money...we hope.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

34 minutes ago, Diddums said:

People spent money on a chick's bathwater for fuck sakes.

That's hilarious. Almost as bad as this. 

0x0.jpg?format=jpg&crop=1702,1276,x336,y
WWW.FORBES.COM

Stephanie Matto became a self-described “fartrepreneur” but here's what happened when...