Diablo Immortal Coming to PC

Man... I just want Diablo 4.  

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*

Looks like some outlets are already starting to review this.  I've mixed feelings on this with the free to play stuff.   Let's see how they play out.

34 minutes ago, J4MES OX4D said:

Looks like this game is an absolute convoluted P2W grind fest. If you want to reach the max level, it will apparently cost you $110,000!

Why am I not surprised... 

I think I'll play it here and there, but I'm not going to devote a ton of time to it.  

Last night I decided to research the microtransaction framework in more detail and within the first 5 minutes I already had a monumental migraine - you literally need a degree just to be able to understand it. The really crafty thing about it is that they have you by the balls the whole way - you can spend £250 and then will need to keep spending to this tune to make any continuous progress. 

Game is also now the 3rd worst rated of all time on Meta sitting side by side with Blizzard's Warcraft Reforge. 

15 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:

Game is also now the 3rd worst rated of all time on Meta sitting side by side with Blizzard's Warcraft Reforge. 

Man, Blizzard is on a roll.  😂

Yea, I deleted this shit after a few days.  I'm not a fan of this style on a phone and the monetization really pissed me off.  Fuck it.  I'm waiting for Diablo 4.

1 hour ago, J4MES OX4D said:

Hidden paywall caps have now been discovered so even if you spend £30,000 you may still not be able to continue without lumping in another £15k. 

This is sounding more disgusting by the minute. Loving all these updates your posting about this it absolutely facisinates me. 

Somebody deserves some jailtime for creating such a monster of pay wall and transactions from gaming. 

Surely this is the most ludicrous money involved in a game ever?