DayZ 1.17 FG PUBLIC Server - FG Stories and Updates

phil bottle

I ended up dying there in a pile of my own vomit as you do. But alas, I was respawned in the middle of the woods in the upper east part of the map. 26k later, I've found the little camp the gents are at. My mild ocd kicked in when I noticed all the storage are basically dump boxes. So @RenFenggeand I start to figure out how to build more and fix it. She wonders off as she does and @crispymorgan and I were taking turns performing CPR on her until she had enough blood to not pass out. We both realized building is harder than it should/needs to be and we logged off for the night. Looks like next step is building a new base in the NW part of the map for activities.

All I know is I watched a video where I could be a grower of the drugs and sell them to a drug vending machine. This is the kinda modded gameplay I can get behind. Vendors and a point. If the point was to survive I feel like I've accomplished that during my 26k walkabout. Job done, need something else to keep me interested. After all, this is really a pvp game.

I'll start looking at a few things once we establish a good place to make a proper base. Should start looking at finding cars to get on the road too.

But there's nothing to stop us in the meantime looking at which mods to install. The Expansion mod for certain and maybe a trader zone but I'm open to what people would like. When we get to that stage I'll also change the name of the server to FG and then advertise it on the DayZ forums, where I have a 10 year old account and where i met my darling Diddums.

DayZ is played differently by different people. It uses to be a hero and bandit system. Some ppl like roaming the coasts murdering new spawns, some make bases and raid other bases, some like to kill the bandits and help the new spawns. Some just like to live in the deep, deep forest away from humans.

Long term I'm also waiting for the Taviana map which us under construction, a great map from the old dayz mod, and bicycles. I hate that they were removed.

@TurboR56Mini  if you install DayZ SA Launcher i can also show you some modded servers and we can jump in so you get a flavour.

But yeah, have a look at what mods we want, check out the Expansion mod for an idea of what's in that. Let me know if you need links.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

I defo think we need to explore more and get to grips with a few bits and pieces before modding this. Its nice to know there's been randomers already on the server too. It really adds to the suspense of everything.

A tiring way back from where I met Crispy on the way North West to the current camp in Stary Sobor. Clearly even with the complass it was hard to work out where I was. So much so that I ended up getting battered by a few Zombies, passing out and having to take my own shirt off to just make some rags to stop the bleeding. Freezing much, yessssss. 😅

I ended up going so far that I worked out finally I was at the Airtfield above Stary 🙈. @phil bottle had to keep shooting random shots when i got near Kabanino so I knew where he was. No food or water left, blood on empty after another battering from Zombies. It took me best part of an hour to stop fainting and get into the town. Somehow i miraculously stayed alive and got my blood back up to yellow (half-full). Mental game just to get back where I was before the massacre that we didn't survive the other day 😅Lovely.

Really want to get into some base building again. And then finding some car parts if we can.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb