Coming out this year (Summer pencilled in) but doesn't have a release date yet. Would love to get this and see how it plays. Its also being released for all platforms, console and PC. Massive win there.

Its Single Player so unless that changes i'd like to try this on Steam to see how this is compared to Football Manager type games. I used to have an F1 manager game on the Amstrad CPC464....man, that was the balls as you could do the pitstops too. Fingers crossed for features like that. Anyone interested?

I enjoyed Motorsport Manager on mobile for a bit.  It is (was) quite simplistic in some respects though and I lost interest eventually.  Hopefully this been a fully fledged game it will have more detail and more nuance.

I’m surprised at the trailer though, if it‘s due out in the next few months that it would involve some actual gameplay.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

I'm sure it will be good, F1 just isn't my bag tho. I like the style of those games. 

In terms of football manager games I've played a few. 

The classic Championship Manager, Football Manager. Even the old school ones On Xbox/PlayStation like Premier Manager and LMA Manager. Good times. 😀